Vidic Rumours?

rickmcfc said:
can we stop calling him baconface coz i like bacon, what about "the scottish twat" from now on???

Seeing how most of my family are Scottish I'd rather not.

But I sorta agree as I do like bacon myself, been calling him SirBacuntface myself recently, don't know if I was the first to coin it but I like it!

With regards to Vidic, ain't going to happen but put a bid in just to piss them off would be nice.

I don't think he'll come to us what with his Mrs wnting out of Manchester etc.

However I suspect that his being left out of the Scum tour party may meanthat he's on the move, which would be another bodyblow for Whsikeynose and the plastics because , as Pam rightly notes , h's a class act.

He was awesome against us in the derby (b'stard).

Left behind because injured.

Wonder what his "Release Fee" would be as he only cost 7 Million.(cant imagine it being too much)

No legs in this its internet Bullshit.

Making a bid would be fun though!
They'd cack their pants.

Pam said:
Happy Feet said:
B O L L O C K S. Get real, the chance of nited selling him to us are NIL.

This is only true if he doesn't have an escape clause or a buy out clause in his contract. I've no idea if this is the case with Vidic or not but football contracts often include this kind of term.

i believe his wife has'nt settled there, could we tempt him to manchester? you never know.

Now I would absolutely piss myself if this happened.

My rag mate text me tonight saying, "meh, your defense is still shit."

Get on the phone Carlos!

svennis pennis said:

Get on the phone Carlos!

Hasn't it occured to your rag friend that we won't have a shit defence by the time we bury those bastards in their own swamp come September?

Pam said:
svennis pennis said:

Get on the phone Carlos!

Hasn't it occured to your rag friend that we won't have a shit defence by the time we bury those bastards in their own swamp come September?

No, he seems to forget that their top striker wont get through our current shit defense on his zimmer so good luck to him when we are finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.