Vieira on loan (Merged)

Superb signing imo.... Barca are reported to have been interested in him too.

vincent said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they are. He is exactly what we need at this decisive point of the season. I put the negative posters down to them being expectant we will spend massive amounts of money, but that should be saved for the summer. Ok, if a big signing happens I will be as happy as anyone, but its about mentality now, and Vieira has the mentality needed to push the inexperienced players, (of which we have lots), onwards to secure at least 1 trophy.

Pigeonho said:
vincent said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they are. He is exactly what we need at this decisive point of the season. I put the negative posters down to them being expectant we will spend massive amounts of money, but that should be saved for the summer. Ok, if a big signing happens I will be as happy as anyone, but its about mentality now, and Vieira has the mentality needed to push the inexperienced players, (of which we have lots), onwards to secure at least 1 trophy.
completely agree fellas!!! has come out of the blue but viera knows what it takes to win trophies,he could be invaluable at this stage.

Pigeonho said:
vincent said:

And, Vieira would not expect to play every game. If we spend £20/30 million on a young star he would expect to play in front of Nige, Barry and Ireland.

vincent said:

Why would they want / need him when they already got Keita and Toure who are both better than Viera is now.

10.50 Lyon have confirmed an interest in signing Patrick Vieira, but admit other clubs are keen on the Inter Milan midfielder. Manchester City and Barcelona are rumoured to be leading the chase for the former Arsenal captain

Pigeonho said:
avoidconfusion said:
Why would they want / need him when they already got Keita and Toure who are both better than Viera is now.

4 words mate, A.c.O.N
Id play:

....................Valdes....................
Dani Alves......Puyol.......Pepe?......Abidal

.................Busquettes.................
.........Iniesta.............Xavi............
Messi.................................Henry
.................Ibrahimovic................

or:

....................Valdes....................
Dani Alves......Puyol.......Pepe?......Abidal

...........Iniesta.........Xavi.............
Messi.................................Henry
.....................Bojan....................
.................Ibrahimovic................

But anyway, on a free a I dont blame them getting an experienced CM whilst Yaya Toure and Keita are at the ACON, but I hope we get him...

Hmmm hadnt thought about the side Pigenhio decribes it... when taking in that side of the deal Viera would a very interesting loan deal... he brings alot to the plate if he is willing to teach what he knows like Hamann did... and I think he will play a fair share of matches if he is brought in for that reason... it frees up Kompany to play CB while a lot of injuries get time to heal properly...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.