Vieira Signed for City

How about.....now I know this idea is a bit out there........stay with me.......you ready for this one......

How about we shut the fuck all guessing, sit back, let him actually kick a ball in anger for us....then talk about it.....??

Any takers??

Anyone??

PaulPowerShower said:
How about.....now I know this idea is a bit out there........stay with me.......you ready for this one......

How about we shut the fuck all guessing, sit back, let him actually kick a ball in anger for us....then talk about it.....??

Any takers??

Anyone??

hmmmm no, this is a forum and this is what happens in a forum lol

PaulPowerShower said:

Any takers??

Anyone??

your like one of those plastic plods arent you.

you know the ones that try and tell people what to do but in actual fact cant do fuck all about it!

BlueDejong said:
Matty said:
It's an alright signing, nothing more and nothing less. He'll provide strength in depth for the midfield. I think the fact Mancini's first signing is a short term one might be an indicator that ADUG aren't necessarily willing to give him a hge amount to spend, either because they want him to prove over the next 6 months he's the man for the job, or else because he's just a seat warmer for Mourinho in the Summer.

No way
And your reason is...

I think thats exactly what ADUG have planned, keep him untill summer and unless he does really well then see if Mourinho/Hiddink want the job.

I'm not saying that thats what I want to happen, its just that I feel thats the plan.

Anyway, there is'nt a club in the world that would'nt take Mourinho over the manager they have now.

PaulPowerShower said:

Any takers??

Anyone??

How about he plays his first game and has a good one, everyone says he is world class, or has a bad one and everyone says he is past it!! Can't win either way!!

Personally, I think his leadership and mentality will be invalueable. He has won everything, plus he knows the league and the manager.

leewill31 said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Any takers??

Anyone??

you know the ones that try and tell people what to do but in actual fact cant do fuck all about it!

Platic plod....pmsl

surely you mean community support officer ?? :)

samharris said:
leewill31 said:

Platic plod....pmsl

surely you mean community support officer ?? :)

as i said plastic plod :)

Has been very disappointing for France and Inter when I've seen him, but I have read that he has been hampered by injuries that affected his game, and he's now injury free

We can only wait and see whether he can recapture his old form, or get something close, but he will have a positive effect on the existing squad, and on the mentality of the players

Great news, international experience and more importantly, PREMIER LEAGUE EXPERIENCE, suppose that Barry or De Jong got injured and we didn't have Viera.

Worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.