Vieira Signed for City

Eh are you comparing the 2 players?????????

Ali B was clever, crafty, could pick a pass, skill full, don't really associate any of those attributes with Patrick kthnxbye

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Benarbia said:
Show me quotes that say that and not just newspaper articles, plus he can't get into an inter team (his final game aside) in a league much much slower than the premiership
So because he has played near 70 games for inter and is behind Cambiasso and Stankovic it means he is not good enough for us. What are you basing that he is past it on?

I don't think he's better than what we have no, ps still waiting for that direct quote from Wenger xxx

But I'll gladly accept I was wrong IF I'm proved it

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Benarbia said:
Show me quotes that say that and not just newspaper articles, plus he can't get into an inter team (his final game aside) in a league much much slower than the premiership
So because he has played near 70 games for inter and is behind Cambiasso and Stankovic it means he is not good enough for us. What are you basing that he is past it on?

I think a lot of people remember his performances against Arsenal and Liverpool in the CL whilst he was in Italy, he was truly appalling in those games and i was embarassed for him, he was like a punch drunk boxer who carries on too long.
Maybe he just had a few off days though, i'm not too sure how his form has been in general for Inter as i don't follow Serie A.
This move could go either way, he could flop but that won't really hurt us as we can just not pick him, he could be a roaring success though and that's why it's probably worth a shot by bringing him in.

Benarbia said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I don't think he's better than what we have no, ps still waiting for that direct quote from Wenger xxx

But I'll gladly accept I was wrong IF I'm proved it
here we go xx

Wenger added: "I love Sol Campbell and the fact he came back here and wanted to practice with us shows he loves the club as well.

"You never say never in these kinds of situations."

"Sol can still do a job in the Premier League, especially now he is fit. He has worked very hard,"

bluemoon32 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I think a lot of people remember his performances against Arsenal and Liverpool in the CL whilst he was in Italy, he was truly appalling in those games and i was embarassed for him, he was like a punch drunk boxer who carries on too long.
Maybe he just had a few off days though, i'm not too sure how his form has been in general for Inter as i don't follow Serie A.
This move could go either way, he could flop but that won't really hurt us as we can just not pick him, he could be a roaring success though and that's why it's probably worth a shot by bringing him in.
great post,

this is why i cant see how this move could be a bad one in anyway.

I'm not saying only have 11 players. But clearly he has bought Viera to be a first choice holding midfield player. This demotes De jong and Kompany down the pecking order. I wouldn't be happy in their position. There are other areas on the pitch where we do need experience, but I believe that we are adequately covered in this position and bringing in a 33 YO is not a good move.

Russtiff said:
I'm not saying only have 11 players. But clearly he has bought Viera to be a first choice holding midfield player. This demotes De jong and Kompany down the pecking order. I wouldn't be happy in their position. There are other areas on the pitch where we do need experience, but I believe that we are adequately covered in this position and bringing in a 33 YO is not a good move.

What are you basing that on??????????

it's all just assumptions!!! you haven't got a clue what Mancini is thinking and what role he has in mind!!

bluemoon1078 said:
Russtiff said:

What are you basing that on??????????

it's all just assumptions!!! you haven't got a clue what Mancini is thinking and what role he has in mind!!

He's not been bought to warm the bench and he's hardly an impact player

So what about his registration then?

I thought it had to be in by mid day today to make him eligible for Monday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.