Vieira Strikes Again

Red_fan said:
stony said:
Subtle but not quite subtle enough. Any more wummery and you're gone.

Sorry if it came across that way, I definitely wasn't trying to be a WUM. I was genuinely just giving my reaction to it. I can see how it may have come across to some though, I'll be more careful with how I phrase things in future.
He's taking the piss now stony,exterminate the fucker.

whats pv playing at? he knows the rules, city aren't allowed a voice

we've had rio, rooney, hernandez, robson, ferguson, owen and evans already this week spouting propaganda and its only weds! yet twitter explodes the minute anyone from city dares voice an opinion

Why all this fuss from the press? I didn't see anyone bothering or chastising when Ferdinand, Docherty, Ferguson, Robson, etc all spewed their bile. How dare Vieira question that institute of fairplay, and sportmanship that is Man United. Just how dare he.

strongbowholic said:
Apologies if this doesnt work but...

Manchester City executive Patrick Vieira says title rivals Manchester United benefit from preferential treatment from referees.
"When United play at home they get some advantage that other teams don't get," Vieira told BBC Sport.
“When United play at home they get some advantage that other teams don't get”

well , this time Vieira is heavily wrong.

everybody can see they get strong advantage away too.

Red_fan said:
stony said:
Subtle but not quite subtle enough. Any more wummery and you're gone.

Sorry if it came across that way, I definitely wasn't trying to be a WUM. I was genuinely just giving my reaction to it. I can see how it may have come across to some though, I'll be more careful with how I phrase things in future.

Typical scum fan aren't you, always on the wind up. You need help mate. Does your psychology allow you to realise why you're one of those horrible people who go around having a dig at others just to get a rise out of them. Do you know why you do this? Is this why you've got no REAL mates to talk to? Or is it simply because you derive happiness from others agitation? Either way, it's not my problem, it's yours. I can honestly say that I don't hate many things in life, but I do hate the sort of person that you so obviously are, irrespective of where your footballing allegiances lie. Tell you what, don't bother being more careful with how you phrase things in the future, why don't you just f*ck off now and do everyone involved a massive favour. Just a thought pal.

This is what rivalry is all about. It's good for the rivalry and good for the game in general.

I'm glad Gary Chuckle was a twat when he was playing. Coming out with what he did on a few occasions and coming celebrating in front of us at The Swamp (as annoying as it was) is healthy for the rivalry.

At the moment both teams has got very boring players but we have Patrick who has disliked United for a long time.

I hope the war of words between Patrick and Bacon Face continues!

Ok, I agree with what PV has said, we all know it goes on for the big European teams, and yes, it might make the refs think a little more. However, I'm a little bit uncomfortable with it from the pov of how will Mancini tackle this when he no doubtingly get asked in his press conf to give his opinion on the statement without getting drawn into it?
I think it will put RM in a very awkward situation. Does he distance himself from the comments which puts him in a bad way with PV or condone them dragging himself into a situation that has no way of knowing where it might lead?

Still love ya Paddy.

Mancio said:
strongbowholic said:
Apologies if this doesnt work but...

Manchester City executive Patrick Vieira says title rivals Manchester United benefit from preferential treatment from referees.
"When United play at home they get some advantage that other teams don't get," Vieira told BBC Sport.
“When United play at home they get some advantage that other teams don't get”

well , this time Vieira is heavily wrong.

everybody can see they get strong advantage away too.

I bet we've had more sending off's and penalties against than penalties for at home.

Graceyboy said:
Ok, I agree with what PV has said, we all know it goes on for the big European teams, and yes, it might make the refs think a little more. However, I'm a little bit uncomfortable with it from the pov of how will Mancini tackle this when he no doubtingly get asked in his press conf to give his opinion on the statement without getting drawn into it?
I think it will put RM in a very awkward situation. Does he distance himself from the comments which puts him in a bad way with PV or condone them dragging himself into a situation that has no way of knowing where it might lead?

Still love ya Paddy.
One thing Roberto is good at is not trying to catch the bait the media throw out there for him in press conferences. "Haha *half breath laugh, with a small smirk on his face* izz normal...izz normal for football".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.