Viillareal away ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Viillareal away

frothy said:
mac said:
there are 2 coaches provisionally booked. i have about 85% occupancy with everyone who has pm,d.those who have said they are going please pm again as verification. payment via my paypal account early next week. i will pay the deposit on the coach(es) as soon as i get verification.
if you are looking for hotels try the thomson website as they sometimes do nights fro about 15euro.
dont forget that we are 1 hour ahead and kick off time is 20.45pm.
we will meet in racheals sports bar in the rincon de loix area.
departure time approx3.30

cheers mac
me and the missus have booked for a week ,will get tickets for the game can we get on will pm you

Hi frothy
Did you pm mac and have you had a reply. I sent him a pm early sat asking for places but not heard back. I dont know if this is because of how busy he is of if I have cocked up with the system (new to it). Would be grateful if you could let me know. we are their for 4 days but what ever happens have a great time

I'm looking at booking a weekend in benidorm Monday to Saturday and going to the game wednesday. Is there any space left on the coaches and where is everyone staying in benidorm?? Thanks

due to demand i am booking a 3rd coach.f you want to go return to benidorm it is 18€. this will be the last coach booked as demand is high. thanks mac

for them that's not got hotels, we got 3 in a room at the mar confort Flamingo playa apartments for 33 euros!

Thinking of going Tuesday to Thursday OR Wednesday to Friday. Anyone know of any good sites where i could get a cheap deal staying in Benidorm??

Looking for two tickets, living in Spain this year so this might be the only game I get to, any help would be great...

i have received a couple of cancellations this morning, whether it is down to trusting myself or other reasons. i can understand your concern, but i have booked 3 coaches out of my own money(coachtransferbenidorm.com) i will post receipt of confirmation as soon as i get it. i live and work in spain and my company details are at lucainena.es. if people are skeptical. thanks for reading this.mac

ive joined the cup scheme and have 3000 points, not sure if it will be enough to get me a ticket? seems like its going to be full of Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.