Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll save vinny and silva for the derby in rest i'll play the best team we have atm
hart
zabba
nasty
garcia
clichy
yaya
fernandinho
navas
jovetic
nasri
aguero

a 2-0 win will be fine by me

I think the CL is probably too high up our managers (owners) priority list this season to rest anyone who is 100 % available, and this represents a good chance to get off to a good start, something we have yet to do.

Personally I would rather win the derby, and keep the best team for that.

i'll save vinny and silva for the derby in rest i'll play the best team we have atm
hart
zabba
nasty
garcia
clichy
yaya
fernandinho
navas
jovetic
nasri
aguero

a 2-0 win will be fine by me

Hart; Zaba, Lescott, Nastasic, Kolarov; Yaya, Fernandinho; Navas, Nasri; Aguero, Negredo/Dzeko

That's probably how we'll line up. The players are going to be conflicted in this match. The fact that they are relative minnows can breed complacency problems, yet at the same time they'll be nervous because they have to win this to save our CL record from getting even more embarrassing.

Play the best team available.
A loss here would end our chances of going any further.

Daren't even make a prediction this time.I would much rather win the derby so new injuries in this one would be a bad thing for us.Rather vinnie only played enough minutes to sharpen him up a bit and if silva is borderline fit then save him for sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.