Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ethan23 said:
deano ou812 said:
ethan23 said:
Don't mean to be negative but if we fail to win on tuesday and again on sunday the pressure is going to be immense
Well if we play like we did at stoke it could happen....

exactly , not forgetting Cardiff and Hull... if we didnt have such an emphatic start against newcastle i'd be worried
Haha relax,atm im not to worried even if the above does happen on tues/sun lets just wait and judge with more games played... Oh and i dont like predicting scores but will say a draw on tuesday and honestly dont know sunday may be another draw,of course hope i am wrong on both and we have two big convincing wins.....

Presuming the multiball system is in use, I would imagine the opposition will want the tempo really high, have a lot of pressing of our midfield, and try swift counters. We've looked bewildered when this has happened in the last two campaigns, so I expect MP to have addressed this.

simon23 said:
id rather kompany didnt play so he is 100% for the derby

Trouble is, he might need a game to get back into the flow. So then he'll have to play Tuesday.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 pm --<br /><br />
deano ou812 said:
ethan23 said:
Don't mean to be negative but if we fail to win on tuesday and again on sunday the pressure is going to be immense
Well if we play like we did at stoke it could happen....

Thought this thread was to get away from Saturdays at Stoke, but you just had to bring it up ;-)

Must win game.

This will be a cup final for plzen and they'll be fully at it.

With those 2 factors in mind we pick our very strongest team and ensure 3 points.

IMO failure to take 3 points is likely to be the end of our CL journey this year.

simon23 said:
id rather kompany didnt play so he is 100% for the derby
Yeah but you want him to have a bit of game time under his belt too. I would say play him on tuesday but only if he is 100% fit. He isn't worth risking at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.