Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Must win game.

This will be a cup final for plzen and they'll be fully at it.

With those 2 factors in mind we pick our very strongest team and ensure 3 points.

IMO failure to take 3 points is likely to be the end of our CL journey this year.

Yep, agreed. This is the biggie with regards our chances this year, get 3 points and we are ahead of the game.

Rammy Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Must win game.

With those 2 factors in mind we pick our very strongest team and ensure 3 points.

IMO failure to take 3 points is likely to be the end of our CL journey this year.

Yep, agreed. This is the biggie with regards our chances this year, get 3 points and we are ahead of the game.

For moral purposes a win would be good, but a draw in any of the away games is OK as long as we win the home games

Ducado said:
Rammy Blue said:
Stoned Rose said:
Must win game.

For moral purposes a win would be good, but a draw in any of the away games is OK as long as we win the home games

I have to work, so I hope the result is worth avoiding, till I've watched the recording.

-------------------Hart
Zab--Kompany--Nasty--Clichy
-------------Fernandinho
-----Milner----Yaya----Nasri
-----------Dzeko----Aguero

Got a feeling we might start Navas which I think would be a mistake. We need midfield control

Seen a worrying tweet that Plzen beat Napoli 5-0 n aggregate in Europa League last season. Not sure if it's true, I hope not

Marvin said:
Seen a worrying tweet that Plzen beat Napoli 5-0 n aggregate in Europa League last season. Not sure if it's true, I hope not

This is true.

Source: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2013/matches/round=2000357/match=2010066/postmatch/report/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/se ... index.html</a>

AtlantaSkyBlue said:
Marvin said:

This is true.

Source: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2013/matches/round=2000357/match=2010066/postmatch/report/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/se ... index.html</a>
Then they are being underestimated.

They also won one of their games against Atletico Madrid in the same competition last December. They're no pushovers, if we show the same lazy streak that has become so prevalent away from home, it could turn ugly. They will be missing Marian Cisovsky, a Slovakian international defender who scored FIVE goals (yes, he's a central defender) in CL qualifying. Their right-back Radim Rezník is touch-and-go after training for a couple of days.

LoveCity said:
They also won one of their games against Atletico Madrid in the same competition last December. They're no pushovers, if we show the same lazy streak that has become so prevalent away from home, it could turn ugly. They will be missing Marian Cisovsky, a Slovakian international defender who scored FIVE goals (yes, he's a central defender) in CL qualifying. Their right-back Radim Rezník is touch-and-go after training for a couple of days.

Do either have enough pace for the premiership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.