Viktoria Plzen pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
welsh_andy said:
a must win tonite, time for us to put up, we should walk this group, no more time for cl meltdowns, vinny on bench should give us a boost, merlin out is a bit worrying, but have faith in the lads we can win this comfortably

Doubt we should walk a group with Bayern in it, but a strong second place is more than acceptable.

Pigeonho said:
After an afternoon in the pub I've decided we will fuck these a new anus tonight. 3 nil. 3 the fuck nil.
i would have gone with rip them a new ass, but guess fucking them a new ass is just as good,

I'm hoping we'll sneak this 1-0 but it's going to be painful to watch I reckon. Gotta start with three points tonight otherwise we'll be playing catch-up again.
Come on City!

blueinmadrid said:
I'm hoping we'll sneak this 1-0 but it's going to be painful to watch I reckon. Gotta start with three points tonight otherwise we'll be playing catch-up again.
Come on City!

Ten points is the target to get through and a loss tonight will mean we have get beat CSKA at home and get something away against them to get through plus the little job of winning our other home games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.