Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

Also!!

If there is that many fans 300/400 on more than 13'000 points why didn't the drop from 13'000 come down in points in 250/500 points

It went straight from 13'000 to 11,500 big drop that.

I'll say again, not a chance 600 tickets went to us today.

If I'm wrong, I'll buy some lube!!

I currently have 12360, when the first superbia invitation came I was approximately No. 519 if I remember correctly. I have missed maybe half a dozen games since. I would guess at that there would only be approximately 100 or so on 13,000 plus points. I could be totally wrong though, I hope not as I have no desire to be witness to Mr Harper's full moon!

allan harper said:
Also!!

If there is that many fans 300/400 on more than 13'000 points why didn't the drop from 13'000 come down in points in 250/500 points

With that limited amount of tickets the drop from 13000 to 11500 in one go is a farce. Should of only gone down in 500 increments

Lrrr said:
I currently have 12360, when the first superbia invitation came I was approximately No. 519 if I remember correctly. I have missed maybe half a dozen games since. I would guess at that there would only be approximately 100 or so on 13,000 plus points. I could be totally wrong though, I hope not as I have no desire to be witness to Mr Harper's full moon!

You know what I'm like, I'll get me arse out anyway!!

allan harper said:
Lrrr said:

Well at least the missus says she'll look forward to that

Lrrr said:
allan harper said:
Lrrr said:

Well at least the missus says she'll look forward to that

This is a gay bar, she'll have to go in the lesbian section!

mancitymick said:
allan harper said:
Also!!

With that limited amount of tickets the drop from 13000 to 11500 in one go is a farce. Should of only gone down in 500 increments
Should have come down in increments of not less than 250, with the club not receiving the tickets until Monday it's not as if there wasn't the time to do it that way.

mancitymick said:
allan harper said:
Also!!

Agreed.

Tonster said:
de niro said:
Tonster said:
I'll take a bet on that. I've got over 14300 points and I know from when Superbia was offered first season that there were over 45 with more points than me so I'd be very surprised if there weren't 3/400 at least with over 13000 points which would be born out by 500+ tixs today selling out almost immediately after dropping to 11500.

-- Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:48 pm --

Ah but that's where you're wrong. Their ground is big enough for their needs, why should they play it 60 miles away to suit us and inconvenience all their fans? That's the whole advantage of playing AT HOME

If they did that (bit like a small club in FA cup moving it to an alternative to cash in) we'd all be saying it's a disgrace cashing in and not in the spirit of the competition etc

It's luck of the draw and just like when we played Groclin, Aalborg etc we have to live with it.

that's fine but give the away side a half decent allocation, a safe and sensible one that lessens the problems I've highlighted.

Again, they have given 5% of capacity as per UEFA rules. Part of the advantage of playing at home is to maximise that advantage (minimal away support) why would they give more than they have to? Wouldn't expect us to do it, they will sell out their end no problem.

well I know you and I have tickets but any system that leaves so many blues stranded or ripped off is as I say a disgrace.

allan harper said:
Also!!

You are right as the supporters club had a small allocation,which I would guess ,would be around the 100 mark
I dont believe the players will have taken many and corporate people will not travel in great numbers,due to the lack of organised travel,ie Thomas Cook

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.