Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

Tonster said:
cptaidan88 said:
Tonster said:
Agreed, seemed very strange to drop so quickly

I think this was due to the proximity of the game. If it went down in lesser increments it might not have allowed enough time to get tickets out to people.

Could still have been done in smaller increments, they already stated the tickets won't arrive from Plzen until Monday. Seemed a huge drop on the first day

I'm impressed with your points total, how many do you think have your points total?

allan harper said:
Tonster said:
cptaidan88 said:
I think this was due to the proximity of the game. If it went down in lesser increments it might not have allowed enough time to get tickets out to people.

Could still have been done in smaller increments, they already stated the tickets won't arrive from Plzen until Monday. Seemed a huge drop on the first day

I'm impressed with your points total, how many do you think have your points total?

Well when the first superbia invite came out I was number 49 so 48 more than me at that time. Not missed a game since. Mate has just over 13000 now and he was number 354 hence my guess that about 3/400 have more than 13K points

lancs blue said:
de niro said:
Tonster said:
As do I have a ticket but my missus has missed out and will have to settle for Bayern with her points. But I just think you can't force clubs to give more tickets out of a small ground just to suit us. Then some of their fans have to miss out at home.
How then is that fair?

its fairer than so many fans of mcfc missing out after supporting us for years when we did jack shit.
When we played Dortmund at home last year I'm sure Dortmund could have sold many more tickets than the 2,500 or so they were allocated, How would you have reacted if UEFA had ordered City to double their allocation, causing over 2,000 City fans to miss out?

just we do when we go to Madrid etc. but 2500 is a decent allocation. 600 isn't.

de niro said:
lancs blue said:
de niro said:
its fairer than so many fans of mcfc missing out after supporting us for years when we did jack shit.
When we played Dortmund at home last year I'm sure Dortmund could have sold many more tickets than the 2,500 or so they were allocated, How would you have reacted if UEFA had ordered City to double their allocation, causing over 2,000 City fans to miss out?

just we do when we go to Madrid etc. but 2500 is a decent allocation. 600 isn't.

It's 5%of capacity, we've had small allocations before in Europe (Aalborg and Mijdtylland were around 600) - just because Prague is nearby and is an attractive location doesn't mean we deserve more tickets.

Tonster said:
allan harper said:
Tonster said:

Well when the first superbia invite came out I was number 49 so 48 more than me at that time. Not missed a game since. Mate has just over 13000 now and he was number 354 hence my guess that about 3/400 have more than 13K points

Between me and the mates we go with we arrange from 10,500 to over 12k all of us from Lancaster n morecscumbe.

If the points total as you say is a few 300/400 over 13'000 why the big drop in points from 13 to 11. Honestly mate we speak to loads of fans, they all say the same, not many on 13 plus,, even the feed back off the ticket office say the same.

allan harper said:
Tonster said:
allan harper said:

Between me and the mates we go with we arrange from 10,500 to over 12k all of us from Lancaster n morecscumbe.

If the points total as you say is a few 300/400 over 13'000 why the big drop in points from 13 to 11. Honestly mate we speak to loads of fans, they all say the same, not many on 13 plus,, even the feed back off the ticket office say the same.

Can't offer an explanation as to why the huge drop, seems bizarre. More than enough time to drop it more slowly. Only drops 1000 at a time for Villa but 1500 for Plzen on day 1 strange.

Lrrr said:
allan harper said:
5 tickets for viktoria plzen away
Purchased!!!! Get in!!! Thanks for queuing up Jason, I'll buy you an 80p pint over in Czech Republic!!!

Get the fuck in!!
Can't believe you made him queue, get him trained up on how to buy the tickets online, two tickets purchased in less than two minutes, see you in Plzen.

Apologies but can I jump on the back of this-four of us going to Plzen , have three tickets need one more if anybody feeling generous-ta

Any spare tickets would love to go got flight & hotel in Nuremburg but only 2 tickets between 4 of us. Didn't think it would go to tomorrow morning but generally over 11k gets me to most games.

you are getting about 26-28kc /£ at the moment, so a 40kc beer would be about £1.55,a 60Kc beer £2.30 and if you are lucky enough to find a 24kc beer then just under a £.
Should be a bit cheaper in Plzen.

That's off trip advisor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.