Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

East Level 2 said:
Not sure where this talk of 1500 tickets is coming from. If it's a pure guess at least have the decency to admit it.
I'm sure I read somewhere on here that they only gave about 600 tickets to the visitors for a quarter final. That matches with the 5% requirement so why would they give us more?
aha calm down you big girls blouse, i guessed at 1500 and i admitted that i guessed it. what does it matter anyway? few days in prague baby!!

Getting from Prague to Pilzn is a doddle, its a 45min train ride away.

Hope to get a ticket for this - hotel booked and will come anyway just to soak up atmosphere. Coming from Vienna (had season ticket for 6 years before relocating here) so 0 points but will sign up to membership just to increase my chances a little.

Pilzn isn't a very big town so perhaps sitting with the home fans is also a (last resort) option.

shaggy1984 said:

Hope to get a ticket for this - hotel booked and will come anyway just to soak up atmosphere. Coming from Vienna (had season ticket for 6 years before relocating here) so 0 points but will sign up to membership just to increase my chances a little.

Pilzn isn't a very big town so perhaps sitting with the home fans is also a (last resort) option.
Train timetable say it takes 1hour and 36 mins

Chappie said:
shaggy1984 said:

Train timetable say it takes 1hour and 36 mins

Apologies, my bad. Yep you're correct. It'll also be cheaper to buy tickets from either <a class="postlink" href="http://www.cd.cz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cd.cz</a> or directly at Prague train station. Do not buy them from the country you'll be taking the train from (anyone thinking of coming into Berlin and doing the rest by train for example).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.