Vilas Boas

LoveCity said:
The S*n reckons Falcao to follow, 40m for the two of them. Crazy. Imagine all the money Roman could have saved if he kept Mourinho. And how on earth are Chelsea going to deal with FFP (which Roman was an advocate of), they are about to splash another fortune after Torres and Luiz.

Hahaha I spat out my juice in laughter. Ironic how a city fan saying how are Chelsea going to handle FFP.

uJelly we getting Villas Boas?

His cheaper than Santa Cruz!

u 'mirin bruh?

Le Pop said:
LoveCity said:
The S*n reckons Falcao to follow, 40m for the two of them. Crazy. Imagine all the money Roman could have saved if he kept Mourinho. And how on earth are Chelsea going to deal with FFP (which Roman was an advocate of), they are about to splash another fortune after Torres and Luiz.

Hahaha I spat out my juice in laughter. Ironic how a city fan saying how are Chelsea going to handle FFP.

u 'mirin bruh?

Are you 12?

Le Pop said:
LoveCity said:

u 'mirin bruh?
what the hell are you????

richards30 said:
Le Pop said:
LoveCity said:

u 'mirin bruh?

He's this:
trollface.jpg

Random Villa Boas fact.

His grandmother was born in Cheadle and grew up there.

Le Pop said:
LoveCity said:

u 'mirin bruh?
what 4chan board did you crawl out of?

get lost spaz.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Le Pop said:
LoveCity said:

u 'mirin bruh?

Are you 12?

Naaaa Bruh

richards30 said:
Le Pop said:
LoveCity said:

u 'mirin bruh?

TROLOLOLOLOL

MCFC-alan88 said:
richards30 said:
Le Pop said:

u 'mirin bruh?

He's this:
trollface.jpg

This. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrO5J7TdS7c[/youtube]

NinoK said:
Le Pop said:
LoveCity said:

u 'mirin bruh?

get lost spaz.

LOLULOLOLUL

Le Pop said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Le Pop said:

u 'mirin bruh?

Are you 12?

Naaaa Bruh

richards30 said:
Le Pop said:

u 'mirin bruh?

TROLOLOLOLOL

MCFC-alan88 said:
richards30 said:

He's this:
trollface.jpg

This. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrO5J7TdS7c[/youtube]

NinoK said:
Le Pop said:

u 'mirin bruh?

get lost spaz.

LOLULOLOLUL

MODS any chance we can ban this clown? Or maybe we can keep him as a pet to laugh at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.