Vilas Boas

Oh dear some people on this thread need to calm down. This isn't the end of the world, he hasn't even started the job yet and I for one am still confident we can win the title this year. We have Mancini and should be confident of building on last seasons success.

To be announced as the new coach in a few hours time at Chelsea.

They will pay Porto the €15m release clause payment.

Blue Haze said:
Fuck. Was hoping he'd stay at Porto for another year.

Unfortunately I can see him as a man who finally meets Abramovich's expectations.

But if he finished 2nd in his first season and didn't win what Roman really wants, the Champions League (it will be Villas-Boas' first CL campaign remember), he'd have done no better than Ancelotti. I wonder if Roman would show the same trigger finger tendencies or have some patience like our owners did with Bob.

Tez Tosterone said:
To be announced as the new coach in a few hours time at Chelsea.

They will pay Porto the €15m release clause payment.

class manager cant wait till new season

LoveCity said:
Blue Haze said:
Fuck. Was hoping he'd stay at Porto for another year.

Unfortunately I can see him as a man who finally meets Abramovich's expectations.

But if he finished 2nd in his first season and didn't win what Roman really wants, the Champions League (it will be Villas-Boas' first CL campaign remember), he'd have done no better than Ancelotti. I wonder if Roman would show the same trigger finger tendencies or have some patience like our owners did with Bob.

It was somewhat scary the manner in which he won the Europa League. Porto were so dominant the contest seemed a mockery for him.

By contrast, we were booted by some Ukrainian club.

I think it's a blessing in disguise for next season and it'll take him one season to really adjust to it. The season after, then it's time to worry.

It makes the league more exciting, bring it on, next year is our biggest chance for the title in god knows.

The S*n reckons Falcao to follow, 40m for the two of them. Crazy. Imagine all the money Roman could have saved if he kept Mourinho. And how on earth are Chelsea going to deal with FFP (which Roman was an advocate of), they are about to splash another fortune after Torres and Luiz.

peoffrey said:
jjeangi said:
peoffrey said:
How come he manages so young? Did he pick up an injury or was he a shit player?

He never played.

Just like Mourinho! I know many great Managers were average players but to have some top ones come through who never kicked a ball as a Professional is strange.

I think as football gets increasingly tactical this will become more prevalent.

as a football fan I am a big fan of this move, looking forward to seeing him ply his trade in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.