villa attendance

SS117 said:
leithblue said:
I'm in the North Stand tonight....as usual

Yet again though, this childish whinging about 8 year olds not coming to a midweek game, get a grip. There will be thousands and thousands of empty seats but the same old bibbing about the North Stand, families and kids are an easy target I guess
Get the atmosphere better tomorrow in the North Stand, it's been terrible this season!

I'll do my best! Dragging a couple of Finns along (on the way to the airport in an hour) so they'll have been drinking all day (and evening, and next morning....)

Re: Villa fans

Holtenderinthesky said:
danny123 said:
That's majorly disappointing :( At least there will be more fans there than Fulham at weekend! I was hoping for a good atmosphere which is normally created between both sets of fans so hoping the near 2k that are there will be alright! I understand why people don't want to go with it being mid-week away and on TV but Leicester brought 6k, though it did mean more to them! But with a quarter-final at stake against Reading/Everton should spur them on...

There will be at least 3k. See my earlier post. Also, the last train back to Brum is at just after 10, making it difficult/impossible to get back easily. Leicester may have brought 6k but that would've been like a cup final to them, a big away game at a Prem club. You have to remember that our last trip to your ground was the worst Villa performance in years and people don't forget things like that easily. 3k would be a great turn out in the current financial climate imo.

City are hardly in a position to knock Villas support at the moment. Though you only brought 2k in the league they were excellent and stayed till the end despite the shite result. Theres not a lot of difference between City and Villa fan in my book.

BillyMC said:
Holtenderinthesky said:
There will be at least 3k. See my earlier post. Also, the last train back to Brum is at just after 10, making it difficult/impossible to get back easily. Leicester may have brought 6k but that would've been like a cup final to them, a big away game at a Prem club. You have to remember that our last trip to your ground was the worst Villa performance in years and people don't forget things like that easily. 3k would be a great turn out in the current financial climate imo.

I thought it was your cup final when you play us.

:p

sorry i couldn`t resist

:)

Holtenderinthesky said:
howfen blue said:
Don't know why everybody is surprised Villa are right up there with the worst supporters in the country fickle as fuck!!! In fact every team in the area are poorly supported when you consider the catchment area they have!!

A few things. Firstly, we never had 5k to start with. We were given 3k to be sold in advance and a further 1k on the door, on the night. Secondly, we have sold ALL of the initial 3k and many more will go and pay tomorrow. Thirdly, we are not poorly supported at all, considering how poor a season we have had compared to City and the amount of teams in our area and before you go on about the amount of teams in the North West, look at Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan's attendances!! Finally, the person calling our great traditional old football ground "Vile" park, well done, did you make it up yourself after realising you could make a derogatory word out of our unique name? Or more likely you heard it on a West Brom, Small Heath, Wolves forum and thought it was funny. If I were you I'd be more concerned about the turn up in the home end, people who live in glass houses.............
Don't listen to soem of this lot. Though I can never understand your treatment of Gareth Barry, Villa fans are good fans in my book. Always enjoy coming to Villa Park and have a good time down there.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
LOL, im not normally like this but the FA Cup is becoming a long old haul for us and if we play like we did against Fulham then i just cant see us winning

Hahaha, everyone is so morbid!

Villa, or more like Bent, do scare me. However, I think if Milner is in there and Dzeko starts of well we can get a early goal, put it more DMs....and hopefully hold them off for the rest of the game. Unless Tevez gets a fast break and scores again while we are in Defense mode. My hope anyway. Boring Italian football.

Bent is cup tied.

Just looked at the ticket selector for the Villa game and that shows only 10 blocks with tickets available 7 in the family stand + my mate knows soemone at City and Villa have sold just under 4,000 tickets.

DavidChubs said:
They say on a Villa forum that as of 10am yesterday morning they had sold 2100. Villa fans can now get them on the night. Not especting too many of us to be honest, but fair play to those that can make it. Times are hard & 5 home games in a row can't be easy

I agree I think that with 5 homes game in a couple of weeks, some will stay away from this game, as Dchubbs says times are hard and money is tight for some.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Holtenderinthesky said:
A few things. Firstly, we never had 5k to start with. We were given 3k to be sold in advance and a further 1k on the door, on the night. Secondly, we have sold ALL of the initial 3k and many more will go and pay tomorrow. Thirdly, we are not poorly supported at all, considering how poor a season we have had compared to City and the amount of teams in our area and before you go on about the amount of teams in the North West, look at Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan's attendances!! Finally, the person calling our great traditional old football ground "Vile" park, well done, did you make it up yourself after realising you could make a derogatory word out of our unique name? Or more likely you heard it on a West Brom, Small Heath, Wolves forum and thought it was funny. If I were you I'd be more concerned about the turn up in the home end, people who live in glass houses.............
Don't listen to soem of this lot. Though I can never understand your treatment of Gareth Barry, Villa fans are good fans in my book. Always enjoy coming to Villa Park and have a good time down there.

I think City and Everton are definately some of the best fans to come down to Villa. I think us included (with you and Everton) are some of the best supporters in the prem
The GB treatment is the kicking and stamping his feet, news paper articles and he was only leaving us for a chumpions league club when leaving us (in europa league) to a club who at the time werent. Some Villa fans don't like Milner, which is one i dont understand and id take him back tomorow! Always gave 100%

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.