villa attendance

blue dallas said:
ManCitizens. said:
Don't care about them to be honest. I do however agree with you. If we make it too a final they'll be plenty of young blues and parents their that dont bother turning up to almost every night/ cup match.
is the whole of the north stand, the family stand ?

Im not exactly sure m8. The club tried to change things in the summer but im not 100% if it is both tiers.

Personally i think L2 would be enough, when i was younger i used to sit in the Kippax with my Dad and stood on seats if i couldn't see. I dont understand why people can't do this now if need be. We don't need a playgroup at 1 end of the stadium, otherwise all the kids will grow up without experiencing the atmosphere meaning they also wont generate one in 10-15 years.

blue b4 the moon said:
This is our chance, the first real opening for a while, maybe since blowing it against WHU.

If you don't normally do cup matches MAKE THE EFFORT and get down to the game and make some noise.

They may have Clattenberg but we've got our own goal machine Dunny and he must be due one.

To have Villa at home followe by Reading to make a semi is too good a chance to miss.

I think the people that can only make the effort to afford one of the Cup matches will cross their fingers for a result tomorrow and buy tickets to the Reading match, IMO.

guess: 26,215

3 of us in 132 tommorrow night. (Edge of the North Stand). Gonna be tough getting the Poznan going!

if you know any blues that normally go that arent. get on at them to buy their tickets

we have never hd a better chance here to get to a semi/final or wembley

lets get behind the lads

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its a cup game on a Wednesday and its not exactly major stuff for Villa like it was Notts County or Leicester, or even Aris.

Not major stuff for them ??

Aston Villas ONLY chance of a trophy , isn't it??

Well I can see it being about 35,000 cos if you're a non season ticket holder, I think you would want to see City v Villa in the cup match then a League match against Wigan.

Doesn't help when they only sold about 1500 out of 6000 :/

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Numptyed said:
Hahahahahah thats the spirit!

LOL, im not normally like this but the FA Cup is becoming a long old haul for us and if we play like we did against Fulham then i just cant see us winning

Hahaha, everyone is so morbid!

Villa, or more like Bent, do scare me. However, I think if Milner is in there and Dzeko starts of well we can get a early goal, put it more DMs....and hopefully hold them off for the rest of the game. Unless Tevez gets a fast break and scores again while we are in Defense mode. My hope anyway. Boring Italian football.

I'm in the North Stand tonight....as usual

Yet again though, this childish whinging about 8 year olds not coming to a midweek game, get a grip. There will be thousands and thousands of empty seats but the same old bibbing about the North Stand, families and kids are an easy target I guess

leithblue said:
I'm in the North Stand tonight....as usual

Yet again though, this childish whinging about 8 year olds not coming to a midweek game, get a grip. There will be thousands and thousands of empty seats but the same old bibbing about the North Stand, families and kids are an easy target I guess
Get the atmosphere better tomorrow in the North Stand, it's been terrible this season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.