Villa away loyalty points

felixbg said:
jeese ... people seem to get wound up so easy on here these days ... de niro offers to help a blue and suddenly an alternative motive is unearthed one that ought to be punishable by death seemingly. how's everyone getting to this one then? dyou know if the bus is going bill?

10 points seems a bit harsh, particularly considering wigan at home last year was 30 points, and birmingham isn't exactly close ?!?!?!

hope i can get on the bus, can't go till 4ish though, might miss it.

*singingtheblues* and de niro.. your both going too far on this one. Call it a day or take it to PMs.

SouthStand211 - The peoples Mod, just without any powers! haha

Dont understand giving 20 for Blackburn sat 3pm and only 10 for villa

Most aways last year were 20 apart fron utd and bolton i think, maybe everton aswel

You would think you would get more for going away then you would for going to the home games, fulham home 20 points carling cup

liamctid said:
de niro said:
you slander me and i will retaliate mod or not. btw its CoC.
i went to barca despite financial differculties surronding all local businesses at the moment, i have had to lay staff off so to get cover for all games is very differcult, i.e when we play arsenal i have no staff so i have to(and will do) close my shop for the afternoon, not so i can go but because my wife and kid CAN make the game and they want me there.
i thought after brighton away last year palace would sell out so thinking if i can't go i'll give someone else a chance of going to the game, as it happends it did'nt sell out, but portsmouth did.

i'll try and speak up as you dont seem to understand.

niether me or my family need the points, understand? dont need them.

when we really hit the big time tickets for away games will be very hard to get, i will still be offering tickets when i can, no jumped up prick will stop me.

finally when i or my girls can't get to home games i advertise the fact on here, many have taken up that offer, and i might add i dont even charge for the seat.
ask on here how many have benefitted from jess's seat being available

how does that add points?

if i was you i'd just sneak away as you have so picked on the wrong fan.

Well thats bollocks - I've never seen you at a game!

DeNiro is in the background of one of my photos from Barca - sat right behind us lol. And next to us at youth cup game last season. Think he is stalking me :-)

Have you heard of the Trawler Boys? He made national press for that one!!!!

Only spoke to DeNiro once and that was when he did the Schalke auction, to which he donated tickets, and I was lucky enough to win one. Only a brief conversation but would say DeNiro will always look out for other blues.

dw7 said:
Corky said:
Wigan got Charged £38 there too so it isn't because they have jut gone up for us.

Most clubs seem to have put up match day prices regardless of who they play.

Fulham will be £40 for us this season, same cat as last season but gone u a fiver.

At least Pompey and Chelsea have frozen prices by the looks of it.

Even Burnley will be £35, but their home fans will need to pay £67 to see it!

In the old days every match was 10 points, even mid week carling cup matches in London.

why do they have blackburn 3pm ko on a sat first game of the season huge demand for tickets 20 points

and

villa 8pm ko monday night on tv no were near as big of demand 10 points seems a bit backward to me

Demand is not known before they go on sale.

Blackburn had 3/4000 spare last season and Villa sold out. Villa mid week is a different matter though so it is odd, however the Hamburg friendly was 10, and Stockport 20. It has never been done scientifically.

Are loyalty points awarded on 'demand v the amount of tickets' we get?? 7500 for Blackburn probably about 2000 for Villa??
You can still make Villa easy if you leave at 5pm so no need for a day off work, we sold out for Pompey and that was on TV so that shouldn't matter.
Not saying its rights but it might have something to do with it

goatfood said:
Are loyalty points awarded on 'demand v the amount of tickets' we get?? 7500 for Blackburn probably about 2000 for Villa??
You can still make Villa easy if you leave at 5pm so no need for a day off work, we sold out for Pompey and that was on TV so that shouldn't matter.
Not saying its rights but it might have something to do with it

Any crash and you have no chance. The 3-1 (Distin running the pitch to get the third) match had fans turning up at half time and some coaches turning back.

£29 for 16-21's is a great deal, I remember paying 35 2-3 years ago when we won 3-1. As for De Niro, isn't it his business what he does with his season tickets? I don't even know the guy but I know for a fact he goes to the majority of games, you seriously can't think he has built up 4k plus loyalty points by offering out his ticket? He's built so many up due to his actual loyalty as well as his kids and wifes. Give the guy a break ffs, he's doing people a favour aswell as helping himself out, what the fucks wrong with that?

de niro goes everywhere with city, and acts within the spirit of being a city fan.

also the ticket forum would be obsolete if no-one had spares.

the fact remains away games have been up for grabs for the past 5 years with ease, if you have done the time you will get a ticket anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.