Villa away loyalty points

de niro said:
i am picking jess up at 10-30 i will know then 100% if she can go to the derby, as a goodwill gesture if she can't i will offer you the ticket, there will be a couple of snags.
1, she WILL get the points.
2, you have to sit with me.

Don't be doing each other in! :-)

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
The "biting the lip" comment was referring to the subject as a whole, you being part of it - but not just you in particular.

I haven't attacked anyone, I simply stated my opinion as I believe a lot of fans are being short-changed - believe it or not I wasn't attacking you, I thought it might appear as though I was, but I thought I'd made it clear enough that wasn't my intention.

I "picked" you since it was just the latest in a long line of such posts, plus you're the most high profile poster who does it - which would make more sense having a debate with you on it rather than some poster who spends his entire time in the ticket forum with only a handful of posts.

Look I never questioned your support, you're obviously a die-hard blue... I just find it frustrating that there are people who'll get a ticket for the big games ahead of myself - even though many of those haven't earned them.

For example I fell just short of a ticket for this season's derby, but there'll be many there who have less points than myself yet they have a ticket and I don't.

Surely you can understand why I'd be frustrated?

i do understand, thats my point i really do, jeanie and jess have the points, they can't go, why not use their numbers to get tickets, ok palace was a one off but they will be hard to get soon.
should we not use them then then tickets will go to a supporter club part timer and the like, we know all blues on here are keen keen lads at least.

i am picking jess up at 10-30 i will know then 100% if she can go to the derby, as a goodwill gesture if she can't i will offer you the ticket, there will be a couple of snags.

Nice jesture De niro.

Baffles me how they come up with how many loyalty points to give for games. 10 points for Villa on a Monday night when its on TV is a joke especially when Blackburn was 20.

How hard is it to do this?

10 points - United, Bolton, Blackburn, Burnley, Wigan, Everton, Liverpool.
15 points - Villa, Birmingham, Wolves, Stoke.
20 points - Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham, Spurs, Fulham, Sunderland, Hull.
25 points - Portsmouth

Simples.

de niro said:
*singingtheblues* said:
The "biting the lip" comment was referring to the subject as a whole, you being part of it - but not just you in particular.

I haven't attacked anyone, I simply stated my opinion as I believe a lot of fans are being short-changed - believe it or not I wasn't attacking you, I thought it might appear as though I was, but I thought I'd made it clear enough that wasn't my intention.

I "picked" you since it was just the latest in a long line of such posts, plus you're the most high profile poster who does it - which would make more sense having a debate with you on it rather than some poster who spends his entire time in the ticket forum with only a handful of posts.

Look I never questioned your support, you're obviously a die-hard blue... I just find it frustrating that there are people who'll get a ticket for the big games ahead of myself - even though many of those haven't earned them.

For example I fell just short of a ticket for this season's derby, but there'll be many there who have less points than myself yet they have a ticket and I don't.

Surely you can understand why I'd be frustrated?

i do understand, thats my point i really do, jeanie and jess have the points, they can't go, why not use their numbers to get tickets, ok palace was a one off but they will be hard to get soon.
should we not use them then then tickets will go to a supporter club part timer and the like, we know all blues on here are keen keen lads at least.

Wow.

Now I've got a bit a dilemma, if I take that ticket it would weaken my argument, and I'd be well and truly humbled, plus I'd forever be in debt to you...

Hmmmm....

Fuck. Not much of a dilemma is it?!

Christ, I can't thank you enough mate, hey I know you might think I'm a bit of a c*nt - but you understand where I'm coming from now don't you mate?

I'm sure we'd get on fine enough sat next to each other, who knows... we might have a lot in common!

I feel like I've been graced by Jesus!

PMSL.

Thanks again mate!

*Well and truly humbled*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.