Villa boo boys

Immaculate Pasta said:
der-bomber said:
lt was fine to give Dunne a decent reception before the game, but to start singing his name again when he had just scored against us was just fucking unbelievable....the same morons were then slagging off our own players.

Why was it unbelievable?

Errrrrrr, because he was wearing a Claret and blue jersey representing Aston Villa against Manchester City and we shouldn't be boosting his confidence and esteem whilst belittling our own players....bit fucking obvious really.

der-bomber said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Why was it unbelievable?

Errrrrrr, because he was wearing a Claret and blue jersey representing Aston Villa against Manchester City and we shouldn't be boosting his confidence and esteem whilst belittling our own players....bit fucking obvious really.

Errrrrrr, it was Richard Dunne, It's not like giving confidence to Lionel Messi. He scored, i clapped, then sang his name, nice touch, it wasn't like he was going to hurt us.

Immaculate Pasta said:
der-bomber said:

Errrrrrr, it was Richard Dunne, It's not like giving confidence to Lionel Messi. He scored, i clapped, then sang his name, nice touch, it wasn't like he was going to hurt us.

I did exactly the same pasta, don't be such a dick bomber.
Were you there?

lovecityhateunited said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Were you there?

Got any more tissues mate? I'm all out here after tugging one out constantly over the "Dunneymonster"................apparently.

lovecityhateunited said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Were you there?

For Fucks Sake , a polite clap and token chant before kick-off is fine , once the game starts he is merely an opposition player, especially when half the cnuts cant be arsed singing for our own players.......l was bottom tier near the corner flag.

cleavers said:
Abuse deleted, please don't post any more on either side.

Thanks.

Ahhh, right, so its OK for someone to call me a dick then ....which l aint particularly arsed about as l am a big-boy with thick skin , but when l merely, in a polite manner, enquire as to whether someone is a idiot , which judging by his posts he may well of been, it is classed as abuse...

How does that work then..?

der-bomber said:
cleavers said:
Abuse deleted, please don't post any more on either side.

Thanks.

Ahhh, right, so its OK for someone to call me a dick then ....which l aint particularly arsed about as l am a big-boy with thick skin , but when l merely, in a polite manner, enquire as to whether someone is a idiot , which judging by his posts he may well of been, it is classed as abuse...

How does that work then..?

It works cos I deleted two posts, not one, if you are unhappy about a post report it, then it'll get deleted, its not hard.

I could have just done a board warning, but I didn't bother (for either of you).

They really gave Barry a hard time but whether people agree with doing that is neither here nor there, the one thing it did do is put Barry right off his game, he was effected badly by the booing .
Some players come out all guns blazing when they get a reception like that but Barry went into his shell and had a poor game because of it, i'm quite surprised that happened to be honest as i thought he'd handle it much better than he did.

so none of you are going to boo daniel sturridge if he turns up on the pitch against us in the chelsea game...yeah right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.