Villa boo boys

pissedagain said:
so none of you are going to boo daniel sturridge if he turns up on the pitch against us in the chelsea game...yeah right
dunne left city to play 1st team football, DS went for his big pay day

Personally,

if I see Danny boy on the pitch for the chelsea game I will be well chuffed as it means Drogba and Anelka aren't playing, which is good news all round.

Its a shame Barry didn't raise his game in the face of the abuse like Adebayor did against Arsenal, but we were very flat all over the pitch last night, so coming away with a comfortable draw, putting a line under the Dunne/ Barry ex captains thing was a good result all round in the circumstances.

There was a really good atmosphere int he away end last night even when the guy got kicked out for knocking the jobsworth's cap off at the end.

r we as bad as villa fans ? i can remember city fans booing Dickov when he played at eastlands with leicester and this after what he had done for us.

come on lads its about how you leave, sturridge wanted out and let us all know about it, barry tried to leave them over a year ago so you cant blame them for booing..remember last year when he pledged his future to villa...distin although wanted away was stripped of the captaincy but kept playing for us and kept quiet

Barry was one of their best players last season too.

Distin did nothing wrong either, he signed a contract, saw it out, and left as he was perfectly entitled to do. Dickov was sold on because we were going on to better things (cough cough), Barton left for better things (snigger), there was some negative reaction to all of these, but nothing on the scale of the Villa fans last night, personally I applauded them all back, as they all gave good service to City.

Sturridge I shall completely ignore, as far as I'm concerned he was barely ever a blue anyway, and more often than not didn't play for the "team" anyway.

pissedagain said:
so none of you are going to boo daniel sturridge if he turns up on the pitch against us in the chelsea game...yeah right

booing sturridge is fine in my book, he is an arrogant twat who thinks he is top class. wasnt exactly a servent to the club either like GB or RD

Im proud of how we acted last night I we won alot of respect from both the Villa fans and both sets of players.

Coming home listening to the radio Villa fans phoning up saying how embarresed they were of the booing of Gareth Barry!

FFS this lad played for them for years there isnt a great deal of difference from him leaving Villa as Dunne leaving City the main difference being the quality of fans!

hello said:
Personally,

if I see Danny boy on the pitch for the chelsea game I will be well chuffed as it means Drogba and Anelka aren't playing, which is good news all round.

Its a shame Barry didn't raise his game in the face of the abuse like Adebayor did against Arsenal, but we were very flat all over the pitch last night, so coming away with a comfortable draw, putting a line under the Dunne/ Barry ex captains thing was a good result all round in the circumstances.

There was a really good atmosphere int he away end last night even when the guy got kicked out for knocking the jobsworth's cap off at the end.
studge is 5th choice striker at chelsea, he probably would of had more games if he stayed at city, money grabbing ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.