Villa Fans

Don't know how any blues can slag Villa fans off!!? Big club with good fans who always make a racket wherever they go, always have been! And they aren't a set of twats who think the world owes em summet and don't go on about being bigger than City like the Everton wankers always do, can't stand them Scouse bastards! And they aren't always pretending it's 1982 like their "Zulu" neighbours seem to think it is!

Will always have respect for Villa, good club!

no problem with villa, decent team ,decent fans... hard to dislike really..certainly worse than villa around ...

had a good chat with villa fans in the waldorf, how anyone can compare them with bham just dont know! villa park is by far one of the best grounds to visit, at least you feel like you can get out alive unlike st andrews.

No problem with Villa or Villa fans in general. Good fans for the most part. They have got the inevitable superiority complex which comes from being historically successful but less so than Everton and Spurs despite being more successful than both. I did actually facepalm when they started singing 'where were you when you were shit'. It just doesn't work with us lot, especially from Villa because we've always had bigger crowds than them. Mind you, 'we were here when we shit' usually sorts that bollocks out.

Didn't get any grief in or around Villa Park this season despite expecting it with the feelings over Barry running high.

Just thought the actions of some Villa fans to him joining us at that match, and the crap some of them posted around the net was pretty shitty really, and did anyone spot the pathetic 'Barry is Judas' banner in their level 2 yesterday? It soon came down when he wasn't even on the pitch.

Generally a good club with decent fans, to be honest they were in good form yesterday and rather funny, and to be fair if you take a look at the 606 Villa board they are generally hoping we do the Spuds on Wednesday.

villaninpeace you have come on our board which can be a bit 'raw' sometimes and represented your club well. Cheers mate, good luck next season.

cleavers said:
Perhaps, but it doesn't show much class, because whatever Barry is, he's no mercenary only after the money, like you claim.

A few quick points,

1. Barry didn't show much class slagging off the manager in the press, which is the ONLY reason he got stick from the fans nothing to do with him moving.
2. Actually read my posts, I've not called him a mercenary or said he was only after the money as you claim I've claimed.

cleavers said:
If you were in his position you'd do much the same I'd wager. He could easily have gone to the scousers a year earlier but he didn't, he stayed with you, and had a great season from what I remember (a better one than he's had for us anyway), maybe he realised that when we came in for him, we had a better chance of playing in the holy grail of the CL than you or Liverpool, and took the risk to come here.

Yes I would, I have no issue admitting that and as I think I previously posted I don't blame him for taking the chance on you having a better chance of getting 4th which I've already said. Please read what I actually post rather than making an assumption of what I might have posted.

cleavers said:
I've no problem with you or any decent Villa fans, but don't try and claim your fans were anything great today, because they showed they can lack class like any other set of fans (us very much included).

Er once again, read what I've posted, I've made no such claim.

cleavers said:
Villa Park is probably the away ground I've visited most in my time, and invariably enjoyed, and in my last couple of visits its become less enjoyable because of your support.

Oh well. To be honest when we are supporting our team I have to admit making your visit enjoyable isn't really a concern.

-- Sun May 02, 2010 10:49 am --

Joycee Banercheck said:
Flixton is blue said:
Thought Villa were a "big club",how come they can't sell out at City then?
Shit club-shit fans
They are twats.

Impressive contribution to the thread.

Well done. :D<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 10:51 am --<br /><br />
Bilboblue said:
mancityvstoke said:
2qvth74.jpg

I quite like the retro Villa kit on that photo

Yeah its very popular with us in part because it was our European Cup shirt from 82 but mainly just because its a nice shirt.

As has been said, Villa fans are a decent bunch. Certainly better than Everton. The only issue I have with them is the way they treated Barry earlier in the season. For a player who served them with distinction for a decade and scored a fair number of goals for them too I thought it was a bit out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.