Villa Fans

NIce seeing some of the positive quotes from Villa, but gotta say, that fecking "Yippee aye-ay, yippee aye-oh" song gets right on my threp'nies. It's possibly the worst football song I've heard (barring anything out of the swamp).

Villaninpeace said:
1. Barry didn't show much class slagging off the manager in the press, which is the ONLY reason he got stick from the fans nothing to do with him moving.

is that why loads of villa fans in the corner were trying to ram fake £50 notes down barrys throat then ;p

1961RICH said:
Good thread Good banter

So VillaininPeace us or spuds for 4th ?

The obvious question and one which is very simple to answer, City for several reasons. The main one though being that Spurs fans are deluded twats who really get on my tits and the way the media lick their ring piece gets my goat.

Put simply I've always had a lot of time for City, largelly due to their fans who despite the comments of some in here have always had a touch of class about them. Class is something Spurs fans seriously lack.

In addition to these reasons I hate, with a passion I can't put into words Harry Redknapp. HATE him.

Then there is the simple fact we already can't compete with you financially so it is better for us if you get there than Spurs.<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 11:00 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
I did actually facepalm when they started singing 'where were you when you were shit'. It just doesn't work with us lot, especially from Villa because we've always had bigger crowds than them. Mind you, 'we were here when we shit' usually sorts that bollocks out.

Trust me, some of us in the away end had the same reaction when some started to sing that. Wrong ground for that one.

Villa fans big themselves up, then startt siging until things go wrong. Not once did I hear a word out of them throughout the second half. Always been the same, tossers.

I've often argued for a separate forum to accommodate visiting fans, villainpeace is one of the best arguments for not having one. Respect.

(still think it's a good idea though)

auction294 said:
villaninpeace you have come on our board which can be a bit 'raw' sometimes and represented your club well. Cheers mate, good luck next season.

Cheers fella, so far with the odd exception the place seems quite welcoming as I say I'm not here to cause problems or talk our club up, simply to talk football which believe me I could do 24/7 with any real football fan.

I'd wish you luck in return but I think events this summer will ensure you won't need much luck.

Personally, I like Villa.....

Think we have a fair bit in common with them, fantastic fan base, good tradition & have been plenty of ups & downs, but they have had a great deal more success than us!

Was in wevers in piccadilly yesterday & they took over the place, just like we generally do when we go away. Loads of great songs, hatred of their nearest rivals but not an ounce of trouble.

,so the lads dressed up as inspector clueso and one as the pink panther on level 3 were villa fans? did anyone see the 2 dressed as umper lumpers at Ashbey's station they looked a right couple of twats waiting for the train into town faces like slapped arses

roque balboa said:
Villa fans big themselves up, then startt siging until things go wrong. Not once did I hear a word out of them throughout the second half. Always been the same, tossers.
There was,nt a word from our fans when we were losing either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.