Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I've still no idea why that goal wasn't disallowed, they'd be riots if that had gone for United or Liverpool. Just heard the explanation but it's bullshit, we all know it's offside and we've got given an absolute freebie there.

some really good approach play tonight but the lack of a forward along with bad luck and good defending hampered us.

Foden brilliant all game, Bernardo fantastic second half in a much more comfortable position. Gundogan outstanding once more, only sterling put in a turgid performance. Mahrez did more than him in his cameo and he didn't even do anything, Shouldn't be anywhere near the team until he sorts himself out.

Hopefully the walker and kdb injuries were just impact injuries, they'll get a week to recover now.

That felt like a Southampton at home performance the last time we won the league.

And grealish can get fucked, dirty little petulant shit that screams out united player, wouldn't want him anywhere near this team
Suppose it depends if you know the rules

Rodri wasn't offside.

By common sense laws of the game, of course he is.

But with the current laws and directives in the interest of "making it simpler", it's onside.

Shouldn't have been a penalty though. It was going wide :)
It wasn't going wide. It was going acriss goal with phil foden right there. Anything can happen, keeper can fumble, or foul foden, or it can simply be an assist. Penalty all day long, handball in the box stopping play.

BBC Sport are convinced it was offside, posting loads of rants from rags and dippers saying so. However, this quote from Bernie shows he knows more about the offside law than all of their so-called expert pundits, commentators and twitter tossers:
"Our player was offside but when their defender touched it, he stops being offside..."

Little Micky Owen bleating like a little tart. Saying that 1st goal decision could be the biggest single factor in determining the title race. No Michael you sawn off little runt, only if it comes down to goal difference and then goals scored. Good on Owen Hargreaves for laughing at him.
that plastic mickey wannabee was proper pissed off wasn't hr. Never seen such injustice blah blah fucking blah. laughed my cock off at the twat.

Can't believe anyone wants Grealish anywhere near the club. Don't care how good a player he is he showed his true colours tonight. Two injured players and then left one in on Stones at the end cos he was pissed off at losing. He can fuck right off.
and he had a go at Jesus, 4 nasty fouls but no booking. In fact Moss didnt even give the WWE thrown down as a foul.

Titles won on games like tonight.

Our resolution to never concede.

First time I’ve believed in the team since the season before last.

City are back, City are back.

Dias and Stones, keep it up until the season’s end and you’re the finest partnership we’ve ever had over a season.

BERNARDO, SILVA! RUNNING DOWN THE WING, SILVA!
Usually I would add my own comments but @BluePhil8 comments sum it up perfectly for me...

We are getting up a head of steam built from a rock solid defence....immovable objects ? We‘ll fucking smash em !!!

Can't even talk about the game itself, as i cant get over how fucking terrible the BT commentary is, bitter dobbers. Really sours the whole thing. Ive muted it at various times and still ragung at the amount of bias.

Great 3 points, top top win. Winners find ways to win these.
I was raging at the TV at some of the shite they spouted. It's couldn't have been any more biased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.