Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Everybody who understands football knows that he was played onside by Mings touching the ball, nobody at BT or on the Villa bench understands this, frankly, I find that baffling.

They understand it perfectly Alf. To acknowledge it however would contradict their narrative and risk alienating their cash-cow club following subscribers for whom they exist to please.

Didn't think it was going to happen but we stuck at it and got our just desserts

Just when you think the result couldn’t get any better..

Attachments

• D05C9767-D1B4-4BBD-80CD-144336EB27DB.jpeg
    D05C9767-D1B4-4BBD-80CD-144336EB27DB.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 29
By pointy cunts rules, that means you can be an outfield player and pick the ball up in the area, as long as it’s not on target :-))
I’m fuckin loving all this bile and trying to belittle our wins it’s music to my ears.. The more bitter these clowns get the happier i am ....
Didn't mane kick the ball into the spurs player to win a penalty in the chumps league final... Bloody ball weren't goal bound then mcpionty twat

I love the coverage NBC have in the US. Every week it is Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle - it is a rag and a Scouse free zone. Occasionally they have Tim Howard but to be fair to him he never cones accross as an ex rag.
However the past few weeks they have introduced Danny Fucking Higgenbotham and he is a twat.
Robbie Earle was spot on with his interpretation of why it was a goal. Then Higgenbotham was spitting fire and venom out over the decision.... At one point saying even if it was correct it doesn't "feel right".

DHIAC
Higginbotham’s comments were disgraceful. Hopefully, he will get that feedback.

2609.jpg

2032.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.