Villa off to Real as well?

Re: David Villa.....The Truth

avoidconfusion said:
Chelsea apparently are willing to pay 40m.

Valencia accepted the offer but Villa has refused the move. He said the only club he would play for outside of Spain would be Liverpool.

BlueMooner87 said:
pepsi_dave said:
dave bentley 1 said:
oh. im not trying to be amusing, i have no source, this is my opinion, and i know im right. and i am a city fan.

WTF is this douche on about........

If it's an opinion it's NEITHER Right or Wrong, it's an OPINION which by it's definition is and individuals interpretation. (taken from dictionary.com, o⋅pin⋅ion[uh-pin-yuhn] –noun; belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty) But you then go on to say you are right..... you can only say you're right if you have grounds of complete certainty.

Basically, FUCK OFF RAG!!!!!
hi pepsi you renewed in 116?

I most certainly have. Did it weeks ago. I feel empty inside now the season is over....... it just feels like something is missing, and rightly so. Plus this whole transfer window stuff is doing my feckin nut in! just wish it was 1st sept and I knew who we had signed etc rather than all this will he wont he sign bollox that keeps going on!

pepsi_dave said:
BlueMooner87 said:
pepsi_dave said:
dave bentley 1 said:
oh. im not trying to be amusing, i have no source, this is my opinion, and i know im right. and i am a city fan.

WTF is this douche on about........

If it's an opinion it's NEITHER Right or Wrong, it's an OPINION which by it's definition is and individuals interpretation. (taken from dictionary.com, o⋅pin⋅ion[uh-pin-yuhn] –noun; belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty) But you then go on to say you are right..... you can only say you're right if you have grounds of complete certainty.

Basically, FUCK OFF RAG!!!!!
hi pepsi you renewed in 116?

I most certainly have. Did it weeks ago. I feel empty inside now the season is over....... it just feels like something is missing, and rightly so. Plus this whole transfer window stuff is doing my feckin nut in! just wish it was 1st sept and I knew who we had signed etc rather than all this will he wont he sign bollox that keeps going on!

But dave...the will he/wont he scenario is the same in any transfer window...the difference with this one is the calibre of player saying it is a better one..

I know, I guess I'm just impatient and want us to sign the players we're looking at asap so I can just get back in with my normal life..... lol!

pepsi_dave said:
I know, I guess I'm just impatient and want us to sign the players we're looking at asap so I can just get back in with my normal life..... lol!

No such thing as a normal life for City fans....hope this doesnt come as too much of a shock to you.

We can finally put the idea of Villa coming to City to bed now

Valencia are in advanced talks with Real fcuking Madrid on a 48 million euro transfer,and they turned down a bid from Chelsea because he wans to sta in Spain (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.as.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.as.com</a>)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.