Villa off to Real as well?

Re: David Villa.....The Truth

Neil McNab said:
David Villa doesn't want to leave Spain, has said no no no no no no no no and no!
Get the message, can't blame him, I wouldn't leave Spain to live surrounded by the Jeremy Kyle generation that's infested our Island, can we make COMS into a big space ship that could move to spain instead!

who is he? please I honestly dont know

JULES said:
Neil McNab said:
David Villa doesn't want to leave Spain, has said no no no no no no no no and no!
Get the message, can't blame him, I wouldn't leave Spain to live surrounded by the Jeremy Kyle generation that's infested our Island, can we make COMS into a big space ship that could move to spain instead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTkab5av5NE

JULES said:
Neil McNab said:

where have you been for the past three years

jordinho09 said:
JULES said:
Neil McNab said:

He scored that wonder goal against us in 1981, shit no he didn`t that was Ricky

cunnyfunt said:
jordinho09 said:
JULES said:
Neil McNab said:

He scored that wonder goal against us in 1981, shit no he didn`t that was Ricky
is that aimed at me

carrconormcfc said:
jordinho09 said:
carrconormcfc said:
I'm pretty sure he's asking who Jeremy Kyle is, not David Villa. Thus the words Jeremy and Kyle are underlined
so why is the link of david villa then
He obviously misconstrued the OP aswell. ffs of course he knows who David Villa is you tools
he might not follow spanish football and so therefore will not know who david villa is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.