Villa off to Real as well?

Re: David Villa.....The Truth

jordinho09 said:
he might not follow spanish football and so therefore will not know who david villa is
You don't need to follow Spanish football to know who he is...Don't you think the poster would've watched the Euro's last year? It's like saying you don't know who Kaka is just because he plays his football in another country

...SSN reporter just mentioned that Real don't want to stump up 40mill for Villa!!!

........surely we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have got to be involved in this transfer. Surely?????

It does not matter whether we do or not blueintheusa. The player has expressed openly his desire to remain in Spain and that is why he has not joined the rags and Chelsea in the past. I do not, for one second, believe that he will end up coming to this club and can only see him joining one of two clubs - Real Madrid or Barcelona. I cannot envisage him leaving Spain.

C_T_I_D said:
It does not matter whether we do or not blueintheusa. The player has expressed openly his desire to remain in Spain and that is why he has not joined the rags and Chelsea in the past. I do not, for one second, believe that he will end up coming to this club and can only see him joining one of two clubs - Real Madrid or Barcelona. I cannot envisage him leaving Spain.

I'm inclined to believe you mate....although I think I'm secretly clinging to his prior quotes about wanting what's best for Valencia. 45 million should do it :)

Villa hates the prospect of having to ply his trade in England - he´s a typically insular Asturian - he likes all things Spanish and loves life in the Valencia region - this would tie in with the Etoó theory as then Barca would be able to meet the price tag whilst "el Guaje" would only have a relatively short journey up the coast to make

avoidconfusion said:
Chelsea apparently are willing to pay 40m.

Valencia accepted the offer but Villa has refused the move. He said the only club he would play for outside of Spain would be Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.