Villa off to Real as well?

Re: David Villa.....The Truth

pepsi_dave said:
dave bentley 1 said:
oh. im not trying to be amusing, i have no source, this is my opinion, and i know im right. and i am a city fan.

WTF is this douche on about........

If it's an opinion it's NEITHER Right or Wrong, it's an OPINION which by it's definition is and individuals interpretation. (taken from dictionary.com, o⋅pin⋅ion[uh-pin-yuhn] –noun; belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty) But you then go on to say you are right..... you can only say you're right if you have grounds of complete certainty.

Basically, FUCK OFF RAG!!!!!
hi pepsi you renewed in 116?

No, i just know that my opinion, on what is about to happen with the tevez deal, will be right. im NOT a rag. would you prefer it if i came on saying "my dads best mates milk-man knows a guy at city who is ITK"? would that do? coz that is the sort of bull you guys seem to believe.

dave bentley 1 said:
No, i just know that my opinion, on what is about to happen with the tevez deal, will be right. im NOT a rag. would you prefer it if i came on saying "my dads best mates milk-man knows a guy at city who is ITK"? would that do? coz that is the sort of bull you guys seem to believe.
fuck off bentley you and your mate was fucking about with this forum last night and the billshit was rife

dave bentley 1 said:

We don't give a fuck about your opinion.

Now Fuck off

Like Tevez was signing that day.
Like Santa Cruz was signing yesterday.
Like Kaka was a done deal.
Like Senna was signing.
Like Eto'o was 'pretty much done'.
Like Crouch was coming 'for a fact'.

Everyone who claims to have ITK info is talking complete shite. I wish Ric would close this particular part of the site. It can be funny now and again, but we must look like a right bunch of desperate nobs to fans of other clubs.

BlueMooner87 said:
dave bentley 1 said:
fuck off bentley you and your mate was fucking about with this forum last night and the billshit was rife

Bluemooner - enlighten me. What is billshit?
never heard that one before

pardoe said:
Like Senna was signing.

Everyone who claims to have ITK info is talking complete shite. I wish Ric would close this particular part of the site. It can be funny now and again, but we must look like a right bunch of desperate nobs to fans of other clubs.

i just wish people would stop taking it to heart, there are too many repeat threads, but when people make up the rumours, its quite amusing, but its nothing to get mad about, or to close that section of the forum down, after all, its up to you whether you click on it, and up to others if they click on it also, so theres no need to close it, you could close it to yourself at your own discretion

pardoe said:
Like Senna was signing.

Exactly, ive come on this forum to say we arent getting tevez and eto'o, and i get slayed for it. people just want to go on about all these world class players coming to us, only to be let down.

pardoe said:
Like Senna was signing.

I don't so much minde some of this stuff its when you get scousers and rags on here just coming on for a row or piss take.
The only way to stop a lot of the dross and i know a lot will want to lynch me for saying so is a charge of say a fiver a year
Any money made would go to causes like Carls or other worthwhile causes and free up the forums for things worth reading i spend most my time on here sifting through shit just to fiend one decent piece of info

pardoe said:

You could always exercise your right not to come onto this section of the site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.