Villa Post Match Thread

Outstanding performance showing total professionalism. Well done to all and to Pellers for keeping a cool head and keeping them totally focused.

Amazing goal by Yaya. One of the best of the season.

Keep it going lads. One game to go!

"there are different ways to win titles. I choose this one: attractive football"

Manuel Pellegrini

sh249 said:
PSmyth07 said:
I like Milner but tonight shows that if he plays right wing he just restricts Zabaleta.

It's interesting. Almost everyone would say that Silva is best when played centrally, yet tonight we've seen how good he is in that inside right position when he frees up the space for Zabaleta.

Its fair to say, Milner is a great player and tonight wasn't his. Don't read too much into it.

Daz_Blue said:
RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 45m
(Manchester) City bought the league, if we finish second technically we've won it

Fuck me the red cunts over at Trafford weren't as bad as this lot....

The scouse cunts have bottled this big time and every fucker is laughing at them....lost their nerve, arses fucking gone, shit themselves.....and false teeth Brenda dropped an almighty bollock by not seeing the lead out at Palace. Fuckers.

citysince88 said:
I think pellegrini played it perfectly today, calm and focused and slowly broke them down, made sure we didn't get caught on the break,

I wish he'd done that earlier in the season !

Same again against the hammers please.

It's so close :) !

Sometimes it just takes the players a while to take on board the character of a new manager, no matter how much he tells them to remain calm.

Palpable! :-)

Daz_Blue said:
RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 45m
(Manchester) City bought the league, if we finish second technically we've won it

And the winners of the 'technical' 2013-2014 Barclays Premier League goes to ..........

Gabriel said:
sh249 said:
PSmyth07 said:
I like Milner but tonight shows that if he plays right wing he just restricts Zabaleta.

It's interesting. Almost everyone would say that Silva is best when played centrally, yet tonight we've seen how good he is in that inside right position when he frees up the space for Zabaleta.

We shouldn't underestimate the role Milner played tonight. In the first half he put in a tremendous shift and that really tired their defenders out; watch the game again and see how often he shuttled from side to side dragging players with him. It's no coincidence that their defenders start drifting out of position in the second half, as they are tiring and start making costly mistakes. We did to Villa tonight what Barcelona did to us, and Milner was instrumental in that.

Excellent analysis of Jimmy's game tonight.

jollylescott said:
Outstanding performance showing total professionalism. Well done to all and to Pellers for keeping a cool head and keeping them totally focused.

Amazing goal by Yaya. One of the best of the season.

Keep it going lads. One game to go!

and with his legs shot after a full game, tip my hat

RandomJ said:
BlueGun said:
" Pellegrini has saved his job with this league title, but in all honestly it's the least they would have expected to win. Give them a Klopp or a Guardiola, and it would be scary. Even Rodgers would already have this league title wrapped up. Pellegrini seems a decent man, very respectable as well. But Chris Houghton probably could have done what he's about to achieve this year."

RAWK...

They really do go full idiot on that site.

Managed to get a candid shot of random RAWKer meeting Suarez after training.

28583440.jpg

He makes him happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.