Villa Post Match Thread

not read the thread , just the last couple of idiots , one saying dzeko is shit the other criticising pellegrini , i really despair some of the complete wankers on this forum , unfortunately the internet allows people with absolutely miniscule knowledge offer their views and thoughts . We are 90 minutes from another title , and that is mainly down to pellegrini 's excellent man management and dzeko stepping up , when we needed him

proy said:
I'm going to say this. Tin hat. As a veteran city fan.......I've seen IT before. This football club DO NOT do things easily. We never have. It is all, what we know.

So here is my issue. Manuel has just completed his interview, post match. For the first time this season he has dropped a bollock. He was talking in a past tense. We had, we were, we was.........I need to stress this point, this title is NOT WON YET. There are 90 minutes of football to be played.

I posted in his defence on Monday night. Until today I have not seen a chinq in his armour, not one.

If his energy transmits to those players from tonight we will lose this league.

It's not over yet

Pellegrini spoke in the past tense because he was commenting on the previous 90 minutes.
He stated that nothing is won until the final whistle on Sunday.
If you think that his accurate assessment and pragmatism amounts to a 'chinq' in his armour, (whatever the fuck a 'chinq' is), then I suggest you seek psychiatric help.
Now I'm going to have a few pints to celebrate, and I suggest you do the same, as you may make more sense then.

Fucking brilliant tonight.

Dzeko has totally won me over the second half of this season he has been brilliant - give the man a new contract. If we win the league it's because Dzeko has took us over the finish line (well, to it at least - we'll see what happens/who scores Sunday - let's hope it's 4 City players. We still have a job to do, not getting giddy yet).

Forget about Pellegrini for a sec and give the Sky highlights of the huddle after Dzeko scored his first a watch. No-one wants the title like these players.

gmckennasell said:
not read the thread , just the last couple of idiots , one saying dzeko is shit the other criticising pellegrini , i really despair some of the complete wankers on this forum , unfortunately the internet allows people with absolutely miniscule knowledge offer their views and thoughts . We are 90 minutes from another title , and that is mainly down to pellegrini 's excellent man management and dzeko stepping up , when we needed him

Their sense of timing matches their knowledge.

Outstandingdisplay, almost to a man. Kept patient and kept probing and sliding in the fullbacks down the side and got our reward. Textbook display on how to break down a parked bus, while not giving them even a sniff

CitizenTID said:
Fucking brilliant tonight.

Dzeko has totally won me over the second half of this season he has been brilliant - give the man a new contract. If we win the league it's because Dzeko has took us over the finish line (well, to it at least - we'll see what happens/who scores Sunday - let's hope it's 4 City players. We still have a job to do, not getting giddy yet).
said all i was gonna say but im pissed mate...cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.