Villa Post Match Thread

proy said:
I'm going to say this. Tin hat. As a veteran city fan.......I've seen IT before. This football club DO NOT do things easily. We never have. It is all, what we know.

So here is my issue. Manuel has just completed his interview, post match. For the first time this season he has dropped a bollock. He was talking in a past tense. We had, we were, we was.........I need to stress this point, this title is NOT WON YET. There are 90 minutes of football to be played.

I posted in his defence on Monday night. Until today I have not seen a chinq in his armour, not one.

If his energy transmits to those players from tonight we will lose this league.

It's not over yet

Go and have a lie down mate!

Shock horror! Manuel is positive about winning the title!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MCC said:
Top performance. Villa didn't even come for a point. Absolute joke shop.

And Lambert said he came to win! He'd have had more chance of winning had he stayed on the bus in the car park, complete with his squad. That was the weirdest way of going about winning a football match.

He mind gamesed me the twat,did Dzeko and 5-1 thinking he was coming out all guns blazin'

gmckennasell said:
not read the thread , just the last couple of idiots , one saying dzeko is shit the other criticising pellegrini , i really despair some of the complete wankers on this forum , unfortunately the internet allows people with absolutely miniscule knowledge offer their views and thoughts . We are 90 minutes from another title , and that is mainly down to pellegrini 's excellent man management and dzeko stepping up , when we needed him

This.

Didn't really understand why we needed 5 in midfield today. Villa was parking the bus and had at least 3 defenders sometimes 4 around Dzeko almost everytime we were sniffing around in their goal. And 5 defenders in the penalty area. Could have used a second striker. But I guess MP didn't want to concede and had confidence in Dzeko's current form

gmckennasell said:
not read the thread , just the last couple of idiots , one saying dzeko is shit the other criticising pellegrini , i really despair some of the complete wankers on this forum , unfortunately the internet allows people with absolutely miniscule knowledge offer their views and thoughts . We are 90 minutes from another title , and that is mainly down to pellegrini 's excellent man management and dzeko stepping up , when we needed him
Yup heard the same here,and I told them.he might not be a great goal scorer,but he's a scorer of great goals,looked at me as if I was daft,who had the last laugh,wish we all got behind City though.sick of the negativity

colinbellsballboy said:
proy said:
I'm going to say this. Tin hat. As a veteran city fan.......I've seen IT before. This football club DO NOT do things easily. We never have. It is all, what we know.

So here is my issue. Manuel has just completed his interview, post match. For the first time this season he has dropped a bollock. He was talking in a past tense. We had, we were, we was.........I need to stress this point, this title is NOT WON YET. There are 90 minutes of football to be played.

I posted in his defence on Monday night. Until today I have not seen a chinq in his armour, not one.

It's not over yet
I echo this,as a City fan of over 47 years,I never ever think it's in the bag.We can't fuck it up can we?

Bloody hell we must have the most miserable fans going unbelievable

Well played tonight city on and off the pitch. The weather was shit but we still did it and a top atmosphere. Let's finish the job on Sunday lads.

Ducado said:
colinbellsballboy said:
proy said:

It's not over yet
I echo this,as a City fan of over 47 years,I never ever think it's in the bag.We can't fuck it up can we?

Bloody hell we must have the most miserable fans going unbelievable

Nothing wrong with some fans being cautious. We haven't won the title yet and West Ham could prove to be tricky opposition. Celebrate when Kompany lifts the cup not before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.