Villa post match thread

Hoghead said:
2nd in the League and........ who would have thought of it 6 years ago! ffs.

We have spent close to a billion since then though mate.People just expect a bit more than that today.

Great result but poor performance.

Fernando is holding our midfield together at the moment. The only player who can press the ball in midfield. Navas did well too but really a lucky win.

We are going to get thrashed away from home if we play like that.

Hoghead said:

Hey Chelsea might yet slip up. Can you imagine if we won it on the last day? I'd laugh my arse off!

IMO the best "minor game" atmosphere today for a long time. Not saying it was great (it was dead at times, but not like last week) but it's been a while since there's been that much persistent singing at the Etihad.

Pretty horrible performance though except early on.

Agenda alive and kicking in Sky's post match analysis, no mention of our penalty shouts but 15 minutes of why Joe should have seen red, I'm even dubious about their offside line (seemed to show Benteke onside but was viewed momentarily before the ball was released). If video technology does come in it needs to be done by someone far more impartial than Sky. Redknapp's dissection of Kolarov's brilliant free kick was a disgrace. Absolutely no credit given yet Cleverley was a 'brilliant strike'. Don't make me piss... and don't even talk to me about Niall Quinn

The Northern Baptist said:
5948947 said:
Hoghead said:

We have spent close to a billion since then though mate.People just expect a bit more than that today.

Rag alert! Care to break down this billion we have spent in the transfer market?

sorry cant be arsed doing the research cause I'm a lazy twat but I'm sure its close to that

Good for 20 mins then poor until 2-2, Dean was awful seems to have lost the plot.

After that gift early goal we should have put them to bed by half time.

Great atmos in 117.

We're not playing well but will limp onto 3rd or 4th place.

Roll on the summer.

5948947 said:
The Northern Baptist said:
5948947 said:

Rag alert! Care to break down this billion we have spent in the transfer market?

sorry cant be arsed doing the research cause I'm a lazy twat but I'm sure its close to that

Don't go throwing round silly fucking numbers then unless you can back it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.