Villa post match thread

The Northern Baptist said:
MichaelBBack said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1718&teamTabs=transfers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd ... =transfers</a>

579 million in transfer fees since the takeover. God knows how much in wages, stadium expansion, fees for players we sold, manager fees, and the amount spent on developing the academy. I'd say it's well over a billion tbf, not a "silly fucking number" by any stretch.

So we are including the tea ladies wages now in our spend? fuck off

We've spent no where near a fucking billion in the transfer market, its a very very raggy thing to say coming from a so called city fan

all with minimal posts, coincidentally.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
So we are including the tea ladies wages now in our spend? fuck off

We've spent no where near a fucking billion in the transfer market, its a very very raggy thing to say coming from a so called city fan

all with minimal posts, coincidentally.

Yep, theres a right whiff of shit coming from this pair of balloons, just can't help themselves.

It seems its too hard for us to score from open play.

We relied on Guzan to make the biggest mistake in his career, and two set pieces.

I know set pieces counts but I hope we get back to our best and start scoring for fun again.

jimharri said:
Just got back to my hotel. Christ, that was a pretty grim performance Lucky to scrape a win, but scrape one we did. File it away and move on. Come on Chelsea and Everton!
Definitely one we got away with. Midfield play was a shambles. Only player who could keep the ball was Navas.

Fernando did well I thought, the only midfielder we have who can keep up to speed with the game.

Which incidents were the stonewall pens?

I'm guessing Sergio must have been pulled back and that was one?

LoveCity said:
IMO the best "minor game" atmosphere today for a long time. Not saying it was great (it was dead at times, but not like last week) but it's been a while since there's been that much persistent singing at the Etihad.

Pretty horrible performance though except early on.
Oh come off it, we all know the atmosphere was shite. Just ask Silva_Spell, he could it was crap from his car.

Rammy Blue said:
Which incidents were the stonewall pens?

I'm guessing Sergio must have been pulled back and that was one?

Merlin hacked down right in front of Dean. As blatant a pen as you will see.

Universidad de Chile said:
IWasHere said:
Silva_Spell said:
Manager was shit (FL+YT+FR in CM against a nippy Villa? laughable)
Team was shit
Ref was shit (We had 2 blatant pens)
Atmosphere was shit

Good job Liverpool are even more shit

Pretty much this! If we don't get a good manager i.e klopp then we can kiss goodbye to top 4 next season

It still attract strongly my attention, what in the world make some “fans“ here think, that Klopp the solution as a manager is, and he will be make it better than our actual manager.

In fact, City are now second with the poor Pellegrini, and only 9 points behind the leader, qualifiying fot the next Champions League, meanwhile Klopp and his team lay only in the 8th position, without the chance to play any international cup and 37 points behind the leader in a quiet inferior league, as the Bundesliga are for a one....

What the hell in the world made this people think Kloop WILL NOT repeat the poor campaign he´s having now with dortmund in mancgester city in 2005???

Thats remain for me still as a mystery...

We're second and waiting on the rags and arse to play their remaining games. Dortmund have done shit this season die to their injuries. We're doing shit right now so just imagine where we'd be if our spine was out most of the season.

Besides any top manager is better than someone who gets outplayed at home by a team fighting for relegation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.