Villa v City Post match Discussion thread

Why is Youtube videos not working?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=UoSSyF86k8k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... oSSyF86k8k</a>

WyongBlue said:
Listening on the BBC Oversea's Sports radio line, and it was a good result for us, and I thought we had hit a brick with 15mins left, but a result is a result, I thought all the players put in the extra yards for this win, good to see Lescott get his name on the score sheet, Barry, Milner, De Jong, even Johnson did all well, I thought Aguero could have had a couple of goals today, the defence stood tall today except for that last 15mins, and Hart made that incredible last gasp save from Bent which seemed to be going in, so well done guys............and keep the good work going....................
Again i may be bashed for saying this but i feel Aguero's chances come from himself, and i don't really remember any of them being clear cuts. The same time i don't really remember a midfielder putting Aguero through on goal. I think your midfield today lacked ideas and lacked a cutting edge. With acception of David Silva.

Re: Villa v City Post match Discussion thread

Blue Haze said:
Joe Hart and Joleon are heroes today.
Always are for me. Amazing how far Joleon has come since he gave that penalty away against Wolves. He is proper stopper who knows his limitations. Glad he's started getting the set piece goals he used to get at Everton. Joe Hart is just an awesome goalkeeper.

I think we are doing much better lately regarding criticism of our strikers. It took 7 pages for someone to point out that Kun's execution and goal scoring is lacking for a while now.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Aguerros finishing was, and has been in general for a while now, abysmal.

Others are hoping for Tevez and Mario to return to first XI to secure our title. I all I am saying FFS just get behind ALL our players and support them Win or Lose. One of these games they are bound to perform 100%. I am tired of reading endless treads questioning Dzeko's ability and contribution to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.