Villa v City Post match Discussion thread

Lancet Fluke said:
That save was fantastic and way too important for my liking. Currently the best keeper in the world?
He's up there, he's certainly the best in the prem. Always hard to say who is the "best" when they are playing in diffrent leagues. Like look at that clown in your neighbours goal, He looked decent in Spain.

We've had two good refs in a row - Mike Dean and Michael Oliver. We're due an Atwell next week although we've beaten anyone thrown at us even with some wank referees at home.

You can only beat what's put in front of you, but my God, how bad were Villa? Imagine parting with your hard earned cash to watch that every week

Hart's save at the end was out of this world. My heart was in my mouth the last minute though when he let the ball run lose under him.

Hart of the matter said:
Nice to watch a game in which the ref is not the talking point

Yep. A pretty mediocre game for the press. No cats/handcuffs/'horrific tackles' or, more importantly, dodgy refs!

I think that Mancini is world champion in delaying subs!

After LeScot scored, he should send edin and nasri in to score 2nd, opponent was opened and attacking...still can't resolve his moves and delays 'til last few minutes...

Aston Villa are awful, all that money they have spent....and they are in a relegation battle.....fully deserved.
3 points is 3 points I know....and that will do nicely.

What most refs fail to understand is they're supposed to just blend in with the background and only make calls when they're needed. Far too many think the fans came to see them and that they have to put on a good show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.