Villa v Scum Thread | Good luck Dunne (Merged)

Bjorn said:
You missed the elbow then - Specsavers have a deal on, I believe...

United had a case for a penalty to so all the conspiracy/corruption shit just makes us look stupid.

The only one looking stupid is YOU with the garbage you have posted.

How did Rafael elbow him? wise up mate and watch the game rather than just being biased all the time. We all know who we wanted to win today but that doesn't mean we should tell lies about what we actually saw. Rafael challenged in the air unfairly, it was a free nothing more.

Decisions went to both teams, Villa got a penalty, United didn't. Vidic could have went off but didn't. It evened itself out.

I don't understand why fans like you think United only win because of Refs, it's football for fuck sake, there is no mafia at the top of the game deciding everything. It all evens out.

Staggering...

Revolver said:
No pleasure in United winning but if Villa had won we would never had heard the last of Richard Dunne leaving us and getting a winners medal.
Thank goodness we got rid of Mr Clumsy he's even dragged Collins down to his level. Thought Downing was downright lazy. I think Martin was clearing his path to manage at OT.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Remember why we sold him now?
No......unlucky and he got back and made a great tackle but that little orc midget got lucky and he netted.....I love Dunn and would have him back in a heartbeat.
One mistake after a great season with Villa is fucvk all.

guest5234 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Remember why we sold him now?
No......unlucky and he got back and made a great tackle but that little orc midget got lucky and he netted.....I love Dunn and would have him back in a heartbeat.

Now thats funny....

Re: Dowd proves he is a RAG after only 15 mins of cup final

Bjorn said:
You missed the elbow then - Specsavers have a deal on, I believe...

United had a case for a penalty to so all the conspiracy/corruption shit just makes us look stupid.

The only one looking stupid is YOU with the garbage you have posted.

How did Rafael elbow him? wise up mate and watch the game rather than just being biased all the time. We all know who we wanted to win today but that doesn't mean we should tell lies about what we actually saw. Rafael challenged in the air unfairly, it was a free nothing more.

Decisions went to both teams, Villa got a penalty, United didn't. Vidic could have went off but didn't. It evened itself out.

I don't understand why fans like you think United only win because of Refs, it's football for fuck sake, there is no mafia at the top of the game deciding everything. It all evens out.
Fuck off back to your cave ,,,,wanker.

Manci7y said:
guest5234 said:

Now thats funny....
Well I am a 24 year old single slim attractive female

remember arthur mann said:
Revolver said:
No pleasure in United winning but if Villa had won we would never had heard the last of Richard Dunne leaving us and getting a winners medal.
Thank goodness we got rid of Mr Clumsy he's even dragged Collins down to his level. Thought Downing was downright lazy. I think Martin was clearing his path to manage at OT.
Shut up prat.

guest5234 said:
remember arthur mann said:
Shut up prat.

rag_logo.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.