Villa v Scum Thread | Good luck Dunne (Merged)

GStar said:
Cringing... thier fans don't sell out, thier fans don't support during the game and thier fans dont cheer once they've won, jsut stand there gawping taking pictures whilst they pan cheese music through the speakers.

LOL

CheesyPoofs.gif

GStar said:
Cringing... thier fans don't sell out, thier fans don't support during the game and thier fans dont cheer once they've won, jsut stand there gawping taking pictures whilst they pan cheese music through the speakers.

They're still wondering why Ronaldo and Beckham weren't playing.

Re: Dowd proves he is a RAG after only 15 mins of cup final

Well Phil Dowd won a trophy today! But in all seriousness that was an awful decision, Aston Villa could have had a very good and well deserved chance at a win if Dowd didn't mess up on that one, if I was a Villa fan or player for that matter I'd feel cheated but then again I imagine quite a few teams feel cheated when they play them. The countless amount of lucky and just plain stupid decisions that go their way should really be dealt with, it is ridiculous. What sickens me is all the rags that will be celebrating and rubbing it in tomorrow as if they deserved that and they won't mention or acknowledge Vidic's should've-been-red-card, yet if it was Dunne who was in Vidic's boots he would have probably got the red, but if not it's the first thing that'd come out of their mouth. I see there was a slight mention of it on BBC but, of course, they seem to have forgotten all about it now, if it was the other way around they'd be investigating it for about ten minutes.

Gutted for Dunne and Villa but that's the way it goes I suppose!

Heard they're planning on bringing the trophy home with an open-top bus parade through the streets of Guildford.

The effect on this match was bad enough but he also avoids a three game ban in the league. Shocking corruption !

The Govan gobshite speaks and another ref bottles it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Agree with all Dowds decisions except not sending Vidic off its a red 1st minute or last, how many times in Dunnys career did he get red carded for being the last man back....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.