Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

mansour's tow ropes said:
The Man With The Stick said:
How can anyone blame Pelli for some daft mistakes by the players and officials?

his fault for picking the 2 strikers who cannot play together, his fault for bringing Nasri off, and then moving Milner to the left.... he should have told the players to fucking wake up in the 2nd half when we appeared to sit back. He's had a poor day at the office
I agree..

Joe hart has lived his football life unchallenged over the last few years for club and country, it's probably human nature to become complacent under such circumstances, I've been saying it for ages he needs to feel threatened to get the best out of him, even Shay Given moved on because it was so obvious Hart would be picked week on week, JH needs to be sat down for a few weeks and January priority must be to get a top draw keeper in, give Panties a chance, he can't be any worse, in fact I rate him and given a run of games who knows.

mansour's tow ropes said:
The Man With The Stick said:
How can anyone blame Pelli for some daft mistakes by the players and officials?

his fault for picking the 2 strikers who cannot play together, his fault for bringing Nasri off, and then moving Milner to the left.... he should have told the players to fucking wake up in the 2nd half when we appeared to sit back. He's had a poor day at the office

Dzeko scored, its up to the players to play well. The same players that never seem to show up for the "smaller" games under any manager we have

Whydo managers make such stupid substitutions- worry about the next game once the one you are playing has finished.

Nasri should never have been taken off

Chippy_boy said:
samharris said:
SWP's back said:
It was a freak result if you watched the game.

Against Stoke and Cardiff we played badly, we didn't today by any stretch.

An offside goal
A stupid foul
And Kompany & Nasty having a brain fart.

Nothing the manager can do tactics wise to stop those errors is there.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

Im chilled fella..gonna take good positives from that...

Good luck, knock yourself out.

They're rising above it mate. Let the numpties like me and you worry about our away form eh?

Blue2112 said:
Im happy for the players tonight at least mr.pellegrini wont shout at them and they can all go out later on tonight feeling all cosy and nice and well treated.

No id rather get yelled at than someone looking at me straight in the eye and telling me in a quiet voice they are disappointed in me.

Yelling is only effective for certain amount of time before people tune it out.

its been going on for to long to say its needs time to settle to the new manager idea's we just don't buy that line anymore

our new manger droped a bollock in the summer with letting kolo toure go and then not bring in 2 new centerbacks what home work did he do on Manchester city videos from last season are back 4 we shocking at times and away to weak teams who have no fire power we just walked around like its just another game that we will win

its going to be a very hard to turn around that back 4 and make them good
and I don't see our manager doing it before the winter window or before he gets the sack

themadinventor said:
Joe hart has lived his football life unchallenged over the last few years for club and country, it's probably human nature to become complacent under such circumstances, I've been saying it for ages he needs to feel threatened to get the best out of him, even Shay Given moved on because it was so obvious Hart would be picked week on week, JH needs to be sat down for a few weeks and January priority must be to get a top draw keeper in, in there anytime give Panties a chance, he can't be any worse, in fact I rate him and given a run of games who knows.

imo joe hart wasnt at fault for any of the goals. Id blame nastasic and kompany for shit defending.

BLUEMATT23 said:
bluemc1 said:
just one of those freak results today, offside goal, free kick, we played well just very very annoying esp with them getting beat, but i still think we will win the title this year,
shame we aren't going into Munich game on a high also

Nonsense.
1 point from 9 from Cardiff, Stoke and Villa. No chance in hell.

Mourinho said a very interesting thing recently about how the premier league has changed since he was last there. Previously there was two very strong teams and now there are 5 or 6 strong teams. The inference being that less points are now needed to win the league, I am fairly sure that this title will be won or lost by the results between these 6 strong teams - and we are not doing bad on that front at the moment. Arsenal have also lost to Villa and they are handily positioned after only a handful of games. 1 point from those 3 games is annoying but title-deciding? No way.

roberto would have said "this is a football."

villa can play like that for another five matches and they'd be lucky to score one goal in total, never mind three in one game! i'm relatively calm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.