Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

:D Todays whipping boy....Jimmy Milner.

He was solid enough today for fucks sake, certainly not to blame in any way shape or form for that fucking travesty of a result. Still a lot of work to do for MP, especially with that fuckin defence.

We battered Villa and got beat.

Nothing fundamentally wrong

I'm the first to over react normally, but this is football. If you don't take your chances you encourage the opposition

3 away games, out played in 2 and conceded 6.

Surely a win would be a fluke result at this point?

bluemoonmatt said:
Not good enough, we have already dropped far too many points for a so called title challenging side, our only comfort is most of our rivals have too. we cannot afford for this pathetic, insipid away form to continue. And I hate to concur with a poster a page or so back, but we would NOT have conceded 3 Goals home away or in timbuk fucking too to teams like villa and cardiff under RM. Pellle needs to sort this out urgently

Exactly, so your argument the WE have dropped too many points to challenge is rubbished by the our rivals comment.
I think most of us agree that this season is going to be oh so close and all the top teams will drop more than the
usual number of points.

Im sure we will improve as the season unfolds. I am also disappointed, but not with Pellegrini, but with the same old
players (only 2 imo) not improving, making same mistakes and ruining the fluidity of the rest of the team.

Pellegrini not at fault today, individual errors cost us the match. The first mistake was the linesman allowing Villa's goal when it was offside. Hart could have done better on the free kick, his positioning was all wrong. The third goal was a horrendous mistake by the two centre backs and again I thought Hart could have done better. These sort of things are outside his control.

I would not have started Negredo and Dzeko together. Having said that we still had enough chances to have won the match comfortably.

argyle said:
bluevengence said:
A big fook off FLUKE....onwards and upwards

A fluke would be to let in one or two goals, not three.

-- Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:15 pm --

bluevengence said:
A big fook off FLUKE....onwards and upwards

A fluke would be to let in one or two goals, not three.
Exactly
Bad management
Terrible defending
And poor finishing cost us.

The Man With The Stick said:
How can anyone blame Pelli for some daft mistakes by the players and officials?
Wrong team selection, naïve tactics away from home again, poor substitutions. If these things are right, we might have been a few goals up and not have had to worry about other factors.

Not seen anything of the game,can people who went give me objective opinions of our play,strenghths and our weaknesses,where we must improve immediately if we are to win the league.

Won't be surprised if the amount of dropped points is a new record,for the team that wins the league,the gap of quality is narrowing every year.?

mansour's tow ropes said:
The Man With The Stick said:
How can anyone blame Pelli for some daft mistakes by the players and officials?

his fault for picking the 2 strikers who cannot play together, his fault for bringing Nasri off, and then moving Milner to the left.... he should have told the players to fucking wake up in the 2nd half when we appeared to sit back. He's had a poor day at the office

Hope we never again see those 2 pairing up front. They have absolutely no ability to play well together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.