Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Trajectory target for Pellegrini

Trajectory - worst start since takeover. Well done, target achieved.

The 2 amigos running the club look like idiots. Pellegrini one win in ten away leagues games with City and Malaga.

Not ONE tactical change he's made away from home has worked, Hero to Zero in a week!

BlueRiv said:
Blue2112 said:
Im happy for the players tonight at least mr.pellegrini wont shout at them and they can all go out later on tonight feeling all cosy and nice and well treated.

No id rather get yelled at than someone looking at me straight in the eye and telling me in a quiet voice they are disappointed in me.

Yelling is only effective for certain amount of time before people tune it out.

The poor delicatesouls bless them.

Someone's missing. :)

BVQzXLHIUAAV7yo.jpg:large

I feel fucking sick!

I knew Villa would pose us a problem at home but ffs, how the fuck can we have 66% possession away from home, score two goals and still manage to lose?

Our performance was ok, and the only one of Villa's goals I had a problem with was the equaliser which was marginally off side, but those decisions tend to equal themselves.out over the course of the season.

Why Nastasic fouled their player AFTER he had passed the ball was beyond me. It was an unnecessary free kick given away that led to the 2nd equaliser.

Their third goal was sheer fortune. It was the player who went for & missed their goalie's punt who wrong-footed Kompany & Nasty & Hart could do fuck all about it for fear of a red card.

I still can't fathom why started with a 4-4-2 formation and with Negredo and Dzeko up front. It's like they both cancelled each other out. This was a massive opportunity missed to go top & put even distance & heap more misery on the Rags.

Gutted, just fucking gutted. I'm off now to give the cat a good kicking!

mansour's tow ropes said:
The Man With The Stick said:
How can anyone blame Pelli for some daft mistakes by the players and officials?

his fault for picking the 2 strikers who cannot play together, his fault for bringing Nasri off, and then moving Milner to the left.... he should have told the players to fucking wake up in the 2nd half when we appeared to sit back. He's had a poor day at the office
Nasri was wound up and i guess he'll be startin the Bayern game. Milner was crackin even on the left in the week, guess he thought he'd be ok this time too.
Actually agree with the striker situation but is Jovetic's fitness up to speed enough to play another ninety?

Caveman said:
poor substitutions.

Nasri wouldn't have prevented Nastasic from conceding the free, nor would he have had anything to do with Kompany and nastasic's fuck up...

Caveman said:
Wrong team selection, naïve tactics away from home again, poor substitutions. If these things are right, we might have been a few goals up and not have had to worry about other factors.

we battered them, we just didnt take our chances. Dont really see what else pelle could have done

Come on guys...bad result..YES...end of the world...NO...would you prefer to be 5th 3 points off top or sitting in 12th like davey's delightful clowns

badge said:
roberto would have said "this is a football."

villa can play like that for another five matches and they'd be lucky to score one goal in total, never mind three in one game! i'm relatively calm.

exactly. a lot of this came to moments of bad luck and poor officiating. this was different from the loss at cardiff.

Chippy_boy said:
samharris said:
SWP's back said:
It was a freak result if you watched the game.

Against Stoke and Cardiff we played badly, we didn't today by any stretch.

An offside goal
A stupid foul
And Kompany & Nasty having a brain fart.

Nothing the manager can do tactics wise to stop those errors is there.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

Im chilled fella..gonna take good positives from that...

Good luck, knock yourself out.

Answer me this..was their first goal offside and did this eventually give them all 3 points??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.