Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

For there 3rd goal where was the understanding between Kompany and Nasty? One should shout my ball the other drops back also Hart should of stayed in goal but a much better performance!

Pelegrini needs to have a word with nasty about his consistent fouling you dont get away with it especially in the premier away from home when crowds away the referees..

LoveCity said:
Someone's missing. :)

BVQzXLHIUAAV7yo.jpg:large

LMAO

Bottom half for the scum!

dr mcfc is mine said:
Come on guys...bad result..YES...end of the world...NO...would you prefer to be 5th 3 points off top or sitting in 12th like davey's delightful clowns

We have to stop using the Rags as bench marks.

I cant remember the last time iv been in so much shock at a result.. how the fuck did that even happen? 1 point from those 3 away games is so worrying.. Im gutted because we actually played really well for the majority of the game. It's as if we cant buy a win away from home in the league at the moment.

The cookie monster said:
argyle said:
bluevengence said:
A big fook off FLUKE....onwards and upwards

A fluke would be to let in one or two goals, not three.

-- Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:15 pm --

bluevengence said:
A big fook off FLUKE....onwards and upwards

A fluke would be to let in one or two goals, not three.
Exactly
Bad management
Terrible defending
And poor finishing cost us.

So you are saying that the result of that game wasn't a fluke.....fooking amazing...obviously never watched the game I did ....im out of here and leave it to the
drama queens

Re: Trajectory target for Pellegrini

cookster said:
Trajectory - worst start since takeover. Well done, target achieved.

The 2 amigos running the club look like idiots. Pellegrini one win in ten away leagues games with City and Malaga.

Not ONE tactical change he's made away from home has worked, Hero to Zero in a week!

You can't say anything like this on here. You can only say happy stuff, this game and the other we lost was a fluke!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.