Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

This manager is trying to keep everybody happy and that is the problem. Dzeko and Negredo together is ridiculous. Kolarov instead of Clichy
is bollocks. Pantillimon should be in for Hart who saves nowt and is becoming an unlucky goalkeeper with terrible body language.

pah. In hindsight, and trying to be positive here, I guess we need one of these games where we dominate and play well but still lose. Down the line the players will be coming back to this game and put more focus on our overall play.

Early days, at least this tits up situation would be less probable in the future if the players remain conscious of it, I do hope. And tactics and subs would be wiser.

It was a good performance we should have won comfortably, but 5 minutes of poor defending ruined everything. Nastasic at fault for second and third. Also first was offside but Nastasic left his man, kid has potential but today he was awful. When game was 2-2 since Nasri was off, Pelegrini should have brought Jovetic for Milner instead of Dzeko. Hope we sort defending before Bayern.

Como Cat said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Como Cat said:
Bit simplistic? We've just won 3-0 away in the CL in a must win game and absolutely humiliated Utd in the league. He set the team up to win today bearing in mind they are playing Munich on Wednesday. City should have won today with their performance but didn't because of what occured on the pitch. The manager can't dictate every aspect of the game. I'm comfortable with Pellegrini notwithstanding he may have misjudged some aspects of our three away games so far. 'Pellegrini can fuck off'?.... I still think you need to get a grip.

sorry but I disagree, these kind of games are what cost Mancini his job. Underestimating opponents, thinking the job is done, sitting back on a 1-0...? If this continues, yes he can fuck off

Pellegrini has been in the job for three months not three years. If results don't improve in the Everton, West Ham, Chelsea and Norwich games I might agree with you, however, I've seen an upward turn in our performances and am 100%confident in Pellegrini's abilities. Today was better than both Stoke and Cardiff but the result did not reflect it. You say underestimated but we dropped Aguero because of a knock and swopped Milner for Navas, does that really constitute underestimation?

so 1 point in 3 away games is an improvement on last year is it?

dave bacuzzi said:
This manager is trying to keep everybody happy and that is the problem. Dzeko and Negredo together is ridiculous. Kolarov instead of Clichy
is bollocks. Pantillimon should be in for Hart who saves nowt and is becoming an unlucky goalkeeper with terrible body language.
Kolarov played exceedingly well. Our CBs lost their brains somewhere on the pitch is all.

Anyway sorry to be upbeat, but I was impressed with the Jovetic cameo, when he came on.
Sailed past a few tackles, laid the ball off nicely and was always looking for the return.

dave bacuzzi said:

yes, but what is the point of having a big squad when you arent gonna utilise them ???? The squad would be unhappy, with players not playing

Im sorry but wtf did Hart do wrong today, terrible defending from kompany and nastasic was the reason we lost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.