Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
themadinventor said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
Come on guys...bad result..YES...end of the world...NO...would you prefer to be 5th 3 points off top or sitting in 12th like davey's delightful clowns

Why do some people always seeking solace in Utds results, I don't give a stuff what they do or where they are in the league, yes we are better than them.....so what, we have all known that for a while, what we want is some consistency because that's what brings trophies, I'm much more concerned that by the end of business today we could be 5 points adrift of the top place in the league..........worried yes but only a little.

They are our bitter rivals, why would people not be happy when they loose. Whats wrong with comparing results and positioning in the league ???

because today we were on par with them!! we cannot laugh at their shit result when ours was just as shit

We got complacent and sometimes a loss is the gas that needs to be thrown onto the fire.

The whole team got complacent, hell even I did.

It was a trap game and the trap ate us up.

mike channon´s windmill said:
I wanted a change but I NEVER wanted this guy- He is far too nicey fookin nicey for this league

It's hardly his fault we only scored 2 goals from 21 shots isn't it? Our players are far too fookin' wasteful. Dzeko scored yet missed 4 or 5 other chances. Negredo only managed 1 shot. Our general play was so good today that we should have absolutely murdered them, as in a 5-0 or 6-0. If we had taken the chances their heads would have dropped. Fundamentally, there was nothing wrong with us today except the stupid amount of missed chances, something that's hard to blame the manager for as he isn't controlling their feet with a joystick.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
kupest said:
To be honest I think Kolarov is too slow to get back to defend. yes he puts good crosses in, but we need someone solid at the back and I would choose Clichy anyday over him even after the performances he gave, cause most have been in the opponents half and not ours. He is easily out run by everyone.

How the hell can anybody name Kolarov as somebody to blame for today's defeat.

because people on here try and look for any excuse they can, We played well, but didnt win shit happens

We need to bin that high defensive line off.

Their first goal was big in my opinion. Was definitely offside and gave them confidence to kick on.

MP has a lot of work to do with the teams mentality. Even if it means sitting back on a lead and hitting on the break. Doesn't always have to be fancy, just get the job done, especially away from home.

Freak result really but we just go out and expect to win against the so called lower teams we show them no respect and it comes back to bite us,oh we'll bayern next that should be easy

mansour's tow ropes said:
Como Cat said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
sorry but I disagree, these kind of games are what cost Mancini his job. Underestimating opponents, thinking the job is done, sitting back on a 1-0...? If this continues, yes he can fuck off

Pellegrini has been in the job for three months not three years. If results don't improve in the Everton, West Ham, Chelsea and Norwich games I might agree with you, however, I've seen an upward turn in our performances and am 100%confident in Pellegrini's abilities. Today was better than both Stoke and Cardiff but the result did not reflect it. You say underestimated but we dropped Aguero because of a knock and swopped Milner for Navas, does that really constitute underestimation?

so 1 point in 3 away games is an improvement on last year is it?

I believe that this season our performances have been improving although its early days. City were better today and against Plzen than they were against Stoke and Cardiff. Mancini has gone so don't see any point in comparing to last season although if you want to compare the performance last Sunday was as good if not better than anything we achieved under Mancini. Pellegrini needs time, for me the evidence suggests he will be successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.