Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Stoned Rose said:
Some serious drama queens on here.

We were comfortably the better side and lost due to poor refereeing, joe hart being complacent fir their 2nd and a freak 3rd.

Fuck all pellegrini got 'wrong' today. Fuck all different he could have done yo change it.

Shit happens.

Ask utd.
I'm not one screaming for his head, but I do think not subbing Milner and subbing Nasri cost us. Might work against BM midweek though.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
kupest said:
To be honest I think Kolarov is too slow to get back to defend. yes he puts good crosses in, but we need someone solid at the back and I would choose Clichy anyday over him even after the performances he gave, cause most have been in the opponents half and not ours. He is easily out run by everyone.

How the hell can anybody name Kolarov as somebody to blame for today's defeat.
Agreed. The first goal was offside (only just, but offside nonetheless) and the second and third goals were down to rank bad CB play. Fuck all to do with Kolarov.

End ball at Milner, zabaleta and Kolarov have no end product throughout the game
To play with City you only need to tight at middle box and let the wide expose for City full back to cross aimlessly.

Stoned Rose said:
Some serious drama queens on here.

We were comfortably the better side and lost due to poor refereeing, joe hart being complacent fir their 2nd and a freak 3rd.

Fuck all pellegrini got 'wrong' today. Fuck all different he could have done yo change it.

Shit happens.

Ask utd.

In hindsight (yeah I know I laughed when I typed it) he should've taken Milner off for Navas, or better still, not changed it at all. Other than that though - spot on didn't get anything else wrong IMO.

LoveCity said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
I wanted a change but I NEVER wanted this guy- He is far too nicey fookin nicey for this league

It's hardly his fault we only scored 2 goals from 21 shots isn't it? Our players are far too fookin' wasteful. Dzeko scored yet missed 4 or 5 other chances. Negredo only managed 1 shot. Our general play was so good today that we should have absolutely murdered them, as in a 5-0 or 6-0. If we had taken the chances their heads would have dropped. Fundamentally, there was nothing wrong with us today except the stupid amount of missed chances, something that's hard to blame the manager for as he isn't controlling their feet with a joystick.

This
And some ref desision that baffle

mansour's tow ropes said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
themadinventor said:
Why do some people always seeking solace in Utds results, I don't give a stuff what they do or where they are in the league, yes we are better than them.....so what, we have all known that for a while, what we want is some consistency because that's what brings trophies, I'm much more concerned that by the end of business today we could be 5 points adrift of the top place in the league..........worried yes but only a little.

They are our bitter rivals, why would people not be happy when they loose. Whats wrong with comparing results and positioning in the league ???

because today we were on par with them!! we cannot laugh at their shit result when ours was just as shit

im not laughing at there result though, just commetning on them, Why does it seem so weird on here to comment on our hated rivals.

PhuketBlue said:
Despite our dominance we didn't really create that many really decent chances. Both goals were from corners, the first their keeper probably should have saved and the second was a bit lucky off Dzeko's shoulder. A couple of deflected efforts that went wide but I don't remember their keeper having to make many good saves.

Aside from 21 shots and 13 corners, Kolarov put in at least 4 excellent, IMO, low crosses but no one got on the end of them. Trevor Francis in commentary bemoaned more than once the failure of our strikers to make runs to the front post; that's something that the manager can work on with them.

Failing to be clinical enough away from home is a longstanding problem but today we scored two and had enough opportunities to add to that.

Looks like winning a derby is gonna be the pinnacle of pellegrinis season Ffs it's not good enough with the money we've spent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.