Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Thats Just Not Good Enough

Ridiculous really a game that we controlled all the way through and we lose, something is not right, how are we not clear at the top of the table already

the talisman said:
Am I missing some kind of in joke on here? Are people seriously suggesting that we can't win the league after 6 games?
If we don't drastically improve our away form (and it's hard to see how that improvement will come about), then I'm prepared to stick my head above the wall and say no; we've got very little chance of winning the title. Clear enough?

BillyShears said:
the talisman said:
Am I missing some kind of in joke on here? Are people seriously suggesting that we can't win the league after 6 games?

Same people who were saying it after Cardiff. People who are either hysterical or don't really know/watch/understand the premier league.

Cardiff I could accept - no defence, early doors, a team playing its first PL game at home etc
But today ? Thank fook they had half their team out

The best thing about today was no injuries before Bayern. There was caution in all our players. I'm sure we'll let fly on Wednesday and to be honest that is the right sense of priority.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
kupest said:
To be honest I think Kolarov is too slow to get back to defend. yes he puts good crosses in, but we need someone solid at the back and I would choose Clichy anyday over him even after the performances he gave, cause most have been in the opponents half and not ours. He is easily out run by everyone.

How the hell can anybody name Kolarov as somebody to blame for today's defeat.

because people on here try and look for any excuse they can, We played well, but didnt win shit happens

Sorry, not as simple as that. This so called shit keeps happening. We need to convert more when in the ascendency,
either that or tighten the fuck up at the back.

It's alright saying you score, we score, but the first part is happening more than the second.

Maybe we are spoilt and expect to win certain matches (this was one) , but when we lose such games
after last weeks performance it looks like we are going backwards.

BTW im not moaning its just how I see it. Just so bloody frustrating.

jimharri said:
the talisman said:
If we don't drastically improve our away form (and it's hard to see how that improvement will come about), then I'm prepared to stick my head above the wall and say no; we've got very little chance of winning the title. Clear enough?

Crystal clear thanks, and completely ridiculous.

Re: Thats Just Not Good Enough

bluemoon27 said:
Ridiculous really a game that we controlled all the way through and we lose, something is not right, how are we not clear at the top of the table already

typical city :)

Look shit happens, it was just one of those days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.