Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

jimharri said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
kupest said:
To be honest I think Kolarov is too slow to get back to defend. yes he puts good crosses in, but we need someone solid at the back and I would choose Clichy anyday over him even after the performances he gave, cause most have been in the opponents half and not ours. He is easily out run by everyone.

How the hell can anybody name Kolarov as somebody to blame for today's defeat.
Agreed. The first goal was offside (only just, but offside nonetheless) and the second and third goals were down to rank bad CB play. Fuck all to do with Kolarov.

Kolarov didn't do much wrong today .....

if Kompany and Nastasic had of held firm we'd have won that game ... Villa were absolutely no threat whatsoever apart from their goals , the third of which was laughable defending.

OB1 said:
BillyShears said:
Stoned Rose said:
Some serious drama queens on here.

We were comfortably the better side and lost due to poor refereeing, joe hart being complacent fir their 2nd and a freak 3rd.

Fuck all pellegrini got 'wrong' today. Fuck all different he could have done yo change it.

Shit happens.

Ask utd.

In hindsight (yeah I know I laughed when I typed it) he should've taken Milner off for Navas, or better still, not changed it at all. Other than that though - spot on didn't get anything else wrong IMO.

You can see why at that point in the game he felt that he could rest Sami for Wednesday.
It's why I'm still convinced he hasn't got the hang of the Premier League yet. Sometimes when you have a lead, you bring on a defensive midfielder and shut up shop. We should have shifted to a 4-3-3.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Kolarov played well today and I'm his worst critic.
Kola has been playing well for a wee while now, time for some to get off his back? they could always double their derision at Garcia?

BillyShears said:
Stoned Rose said:
Some serious drama queens on here.

We were comfortably the better side and lost due to poor refereeing, joe hart being complacent fir their 2nd and a freak 3rd.

Fuck all pellegrini got 'wrong' today. Fuck all different he could have done yo change it.

Shit happens.

Ask utd.

In hindsight (yeah I know I laughed when I typed it) he should've taken Milner off for Navas, or better still, not changed it at all. Other than that though - spot on didn't get anything else wrong IMO.

Can't agree Billy. I don't think he should have played the two big units up front. I think he should have played a busy creative player like Jovetic with either Ed or the Beast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.