Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

BVQ6whCCIAENhy_.jpg:large

3rd goal the CB,s were 2 v 2 ,the full backs are can sweep round but were too wide
no point expecting yaya to help out but fernandinho would normally be patrolling in front,but he was too far forward,maybe city should park the bus next time they go ahead

jimharri said:
the talisman said:
Am I missing some kind of in joke on here? Are people seriously suggesting that we can't win the league after 6 games?
If we don't drastically improve our away form (and it's hard to see how that improvement will come about), then I'm prepared to stick my head above the wall and say no; we've got very little chance of winning the title. Clear enough?

Bang on Jim but the inners /outers must have their battle on here. All I wanted was the right replacement
My misgivings are beginning to have some foundation
I could clearly see what was coming EVEN AFTER going 2-1 up. We faffed about and failed abysmally to show the kind off ruthlessness necessary against overwhelmingly inferior opposition
I really don´t know what to expect from us one week to the next anymore and that is a travesty with a first AND second string most managers would die for

Eaglechief said:
BillyShears said:
the talisman said:
Am I missing some kind of in joke on here? Are people seriously suggesting that we can't win the league after 6 games?

Same people who were saying it after Cardiff. People who are either hysterical or don't really know/watch/understand the premier league.

HA HA HA, Billy Shears (or whatever your real name is) you are a prized PLONKER. Go and give your head a WOBBLE if you think this team is achiveing a "holistic" approach.

We've gone backwards under this PLONKER of a manager.

Twice we've led away from home (Cardiff and Villa) and twice he made an attacking substitution instead of a defensive midfielder to protect the lead, the end result we've got 0 points from both games.

This guys cavalier and is clueless mark II.

Don't know yet if he is clueless mark 2 it's to early lets see if he learns and improve our defence because that's Main worry crap defence = no trophies

themadinventor said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
themadinventor said:
Why do some people always seeking solace in Utds results, I don't give a stuff what they do or where they are in the league, yes we are better than them.....so what, we have all known that for a while, what we want is some consistency because that's what brings trophies, I'm much more concerned that by the end of business today we could be 5 points adrift of the top place in the league..........worried yes but only a little.

They are our bitter rivals, why would people not be happy when they loose. Whats wrong with comparing results and positioning in the league ???

we should be discussing our performances/results not worrying about what Utd are doing, they are our nearest rivals but we have much better teams to worry about if we must worry about any of them, I user stand what your saying it just pisses me off that Utd get a mention ,

Spot on pal; it's not relevant & it's no consolation to me after we've lost

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.