Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

TGR said:
NipHolmes said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
You keep kidding yourself mate...Fucking 2 losses and a draw....Did Mancini ever do that on the spin....I am having doubts again

Have your doubts. I have mine about Mancini ever making a mark in Europe.

Las time I looked onthe map Villa park was not in Europe.

I had to laugh at this "villa park..... Not in Europe"

I think the most disappointing thing was once we went 3-2 down we never really got back into it or put them under real pressure. I think most top teams around Europe would have launched an absolute barrage for the last 10 minutes, more often than not coming away with at least a point, but we were incapable of getting our grip back.

cleavers said:
Eccles Blue said:
Can't read 79 pages
Don't, I've read most of them, much of it is laughable, but its a fair bet that Samaritans in Manchester, the Home Counties, Wales and Ireland are very very busy tonight.

Laughed so much I coughed and now I've turned to drink!!................................................................................ Only tea though!!

Should I give them a chorus of Blue Moon or the Boys in Blue Never Give in while they are waiting in the queue? ;-)

chesterbells said:
MillionDollarDream said:
TGR said:
Las time I looked onthe map Villa park was not in Europe.

I had to laugh at this "villa park..... Not in Europe"

Yeah, in South America innit?

don't...the CityTV commentator will go mad trying to pronounce it if he thinks it's in Venezuela or something exotic like that.

Eccles Blue said:
cleavers said:
Eccles Blue said:
Can't read 79 pages
Don't, I've read most of them, much of it is laughable, but its a fair bet that Samaritans in Manchester, the Home Counties, Wales and Ireland are very very busy tonight.

Laughed so much I coughed and now I've turned to drink!!................................................................................ Only tea though!!

Should I give them a chorus of Blue Moon or the Boys in Blue Never Give in while they are waiting in the queue? ;-)
Why not ?

PS - the Manchester bit was for our lot, there seems to be a few ;o)

pee dubya said:
I think the most disappointing thing was once we went 3-2 down we never really got back into it or put them under real pressure. I think most top teams around Europe would have launched an absolute barrage for the last 10 minutes, more often than not coming away with at least a point, but we were incapable of getting our grip back.

Agreed and I wonder how many points we will get this year after falling behind?

So far Cardiff and Villa (6) have at least three more than we have.

Both sides have coasted to victory once establishing a lead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.