Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Ardwick Green Blue said:
In general City fans don't roll over when things aren't going well
Historically that was certainly the case.

i haven't seen anything on here tonight that suggests otherwise

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. I've seen plenty. How anyone can form a proper judgement about Pellegrini after six games is beyond me. Perhaps if they had a little more fortitude they would be able to wait a little longer before making their minds up.

Spinelessness, as I put it, is not having the mental strength to give the guy a decent chance, but rather rushing to judgement far too quickly.

Ducado said:
Eaglechief said:
manchesterJACK said:
After 50 plus years of supporting city and watching loads of managers try and win things.then because the players don't like the manager.the manager who turned the club into a winning one He is sacked. Is that not spineless

Congratulations, you're the most sensible post by far today!! 100% agreed.
I take it you were not on here last season or watched us play at all, or some of the performances the season before

I have been a season ticket holder since Frank Clarke being the manager!

But yes, you're right I'm quite new to Blue Moon itself :)

I think I joined a week or two before the Cup Final against Wigan and I'm pretty sure I was warning people not to get carried away thinking we'd already won it, just because it was "little old Wigan", I distinctly remember us having a really hard time breaking down their defence in the league game at the Etihad and we really struggled against them at their ground until Milner and Balotelli scored two great goals, so I always felt they would be a hard team to beat then.

Unfortunately a lot of posters were prematurely wondering whether the town hall would be allowing us to parade the Cup at the Albert Square again :(

Has there been a load of people calling for Pellegrini to be sacked? I must have missed them? There's certainly a lot of people getting on their high horses about it?

hgblue said:
Has there been a load of people calling for Pellegrini to be sacked? I must have missed them? There's certainly a lot of people getting on their high horses about it?

Not a one. Zero. Zip. It ain't going to happen. We all know it so no point.

hgblue said:
Not me guv.

Man-brings-pony-into-liquor-store-refuses-to-clean-poop.jpg

BobKowalski said:
hgblue said:

There are few implying it, it amounts to the same thing like I said before they won't come out and say it because they don't have the bottle

Ducado said:
BobKowalski said:
hgblue said:

There are few implying it, it amounts to the same thing like I said before they won't come out and say it because they don't have the bottle
It goes beyond implying. There's also been some hints and quite a few inferences too.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ducado said:
BobKowalski said:

It goes beyond implying. There's also been some hints and quite a few inferences too.

It's the holistic approach to calling for a manager's head ... :)

I read the first two pages of ths thread and it was ridiculous

Football does things like today, thats why most of us love it so much

The best most dominant team lost and it happens only in footy

Ducado said:
BobKowalski said:
hgblue said:

it wont matter who is in charge as its not them who are in charge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.